PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lower Manhattan: Best Place to Watch the Bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.

letekro

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Any recommendations? In particular, East Village/Lower East Side. Many thanks.

Well, not in this area but when I'm in Manhattan I like to watch games on the Twins Pub in the 9th avenue right in front of the BH Store. Decent beer, simple but nice bar, the owner is a nice old fella.

image.jpg

Also every time we face the Ravens in the playoffs and I watch the game in this bar we win, when I don't, we lose... it's been consistent in the last 4 games, so next time PatsFans can crowdfund a ticket for me to watch the game in this respectable place just in case.

Professor Thom's is close by but get there early. It will be a **** show. I haven't been yet this year but we've had good luck at Three Monkeys in Mid-town. Good food. Indoor/outdoor viewing of the game and usually not too overcrowded like Thom's or The Riviera.

If you want to be able to see the game, go to a Colts friendly bar. The place will be cleared out by the second quarter.

Since we are discussing out of town Pat fan friendly pubs, does anyone know the best place to watch the game in DC? Thanks.

Great recommendations. Thanks, guys.

One more - Standings on East 7th and 2nd. Right where you are going to be.

One more - Standings on East 7th and 2nd. Right where you are going to be.

The internetz advise that this place has Narragansett on tap. If so, this is probably the winner.

Professor Thom's is close by but get there early. It will be a **** show. I haven't been yet this year but we've had good luck at Three Monkeys in Mid-town. Good food. Indoor/outdoor viewing of the game and usually not too overcrowded like Thom's or The Riviera.
My daughter, who is a big-time Pats fan, went to ProfessorThoms for the pats Giants Super Bowl 2011. She said the line extended outside the bar.

My daughter, who is a big-time Pats fan, went to ProfessorThoms for the pats Giants Super Bowl 2011. She said the line extended outside the bar.
Yeah I loved it when I first moved here but that was 10 years ago. There are plenty of others that aren't quite the scene but are just as good in their own rite. Hairy Monk was my favorite but it closed a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick