PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like a washout Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about ACL’s and things in wet weather. Mostly because there’s not much else to worry about

100 percent chance for rain for game time. Forcast seems inescapable right now

Last edited:
The line has moved down at my book from -13 to -11. I’m assuming it to be due to the weather.

Time to change my Predict the Score ?? :D

Lots of tickets starting to show up on the NFL's Tickethievery... er, Ticketmaster website too.

I found 4 tickets in section 126 under the overhang for $250 each. I thought, "Not too bad", so I put them into my cart and got ready to check out. Only one problem: they add $48 PER TICKET in service charges. $48 to E-mail me a link to a .pdf file.

Now that is thievery.

I'll pass. I hope the NFL is loving their deal with Ticketmaster, but I'm not loving it.

I found 4 tickets in section 126 under the overhang for $250 each. I thought, "Not too bad", so I put them into my cart and got ready to check out. Only one problem: they add $48 PER TICKET in service charges. $48 to E-mail me a link to a .pdf file.

Now that is thievery.

I'll pass. I hope the NFL is loving their deal with Ticketmaster, but I'm not loving it.

Plus parking, concessions, Pats Place, pretty much anything else...

Now that is thievery.

TM is a joke. Their “regular” service fees are terrible, as well. What a ripoff.

TM is a joke. Their “regular” service fees are terrible, as well. What a ripoff.
They give double anal ... seller and buyer.

Pretty sure they collect a fee on original sale, then seller/buyer fee on resale... So they charge a fee 3x per ticket is resold

I think it was the NYTs talking about the Patriots last week that had that quote followed by something like: The weather in New England will be cloudy, followed by rain and a possible Super Bowl. Whatever it was exactly it was funny.

Looks like its going to pour from 4-6 then lighten up for the second half.

Ive been to games that were 10 deg...snow games.

This was actually the coldest I have been and I had waterproof everything. Problem was walking to the stadium along Rt 1 and the cars spraying water at you and getting into your boots (somehow) was BRUTAL. Finally dry

This was actually the coldest I have been and I had waterproof everything. Problem was walking to the stadium along Rt 1 and the cars spraying water at you and getting into your boots (somehow) was BRUTAL. Finally dry

I watched the game from the comfort of my couch thinking that I was so lucky that Ticketmaster adds ridiculous fees or else I'd be sitting in that monsoon. :)

I watched the game from the comfort of my couch thinking that I was so lucky that Ticketmaster adds ridiculous fees or else I'd be sitting in that monsoon. :)

We had the tent set up...TV going watching the early games but the walk in was a long one

Agreed, tailgating was ok, with the pop up keeping us dry. The walk in was terrible, hard rain, wind and splashes from cars on rte 1. By the time we got there the rain had slowed way down and was fluctuating between light rain and mist. By the second half it was mostly nothing, especially relatively speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes