PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like a washout Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see if the run game can get it going but will slow OBJ and Landry down.

D is going to feast in this weather.

And I am going to be very wet the entire day

Lots of tickets starting to show up on the NFL's Tickethievery... er, Ticketmaster website too.

meh... 4 days away, to a NE weatherman, is an eternity

You may need your sunscreen

Really gross, sloppy weather can be a bit of an equalizer, so that’s not great news, but I don’t think it will matter much either way.

meh... 4 days away, to a NE weatherman, is an eternity

You may need your sunscreen
Agreed. They predicted a nor'easter for the Giants game, and while it was windy, nary a raindrop fell (thank goodness).

Dude, it’s Wednesday. We’ve heard this before then there’s no rain.

Nice to get Sanu. We’ll have a few WR screen packages for him. He’s an awesome blocker.

Looks like my yard work is Saturday.

Don’t put much stock in it. I packed tents, heaters etc for Giants game. Was suppose to be a washout with 60 mph gusts. Not a drop of rain and maybe 20 mph winds

ydBHJC.gif

Last edited:
It's a small matter for the Pats D

giphy.gif

If there's no wind, should favor the pass games.

From the NOAA weather forecast, for what its worth...

Sunday: Showers. High near 60. Southeast wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Sunday Night: Showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 51. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%

If the Pats were playing a team that plays in a dome it may be a factor, but Cleveland by the Lake will probably not effect all that much..

From the NOAA weather forecast, for what its worth...

If the Pats were playing a team that plays in a dome it may be a factor, but Cleveland by the Lake will probably not effect all that much..

At least it will be mild and not a cold rain

People all across the country use this phrase to describe their weather, and all of them think it is original to their region.

People all across the country use this phrase to describe their weather, and all of them think it is original to their region.

It's been bastardized for sure, and I've never found a source for this exact quote. But Mark Twain did go on quite a bit about the variability of New England (specifically) weather, including this speech given at a New England charity dinner:

Weather and Arts: Mark Twain - New England Weather

The exact quote isn't there, but he does mention "In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weather inside of four-and-twenty hours." So the sentiment is most certainly his, and definitely originally about New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back