PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for feedback on the Roster Transaction page.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey ALL:

If I miss a transaction, feel free to post it. When I see it, I'll duplicate it. That means I've also updated the initial post with the move.
I do my utmost to stay on top of the moves with Twitter and the Patriots.com Website, but whomever is in charge of tracking the roster moves on Patriots.com doesn't do a very good job. Last year, they still had Cannon on the main roster for weeks after he was IRed and then were other player moves that they didn't mention. (Just one of many issues with the Roster on Patriots.com)

If you have suggestions on how to improve the main page, message me. I'm always open to potential changes..

I'm thinking of adding Colors, but I want to make sure it doesn't get too busy..
Blue = Active Roster
Purple = Practice Squad.
Red = Cut
Yellow = IR

Thanks in advance,

Differentiating the colors - good idea for the season... with the amount of moves & signings the team will make during the preseason getting to 90 players... then paring them back or replacing guys with new signings, it will get awfully busy awfully quick... so maybe save that for post-camp rosters, when the moves will be much more measured?

Regardless of any improvements , thanks to you for the work you put into the transactions etc...

I am not very IT savvy but.......Would it be an idea to put the team/player/transactions info into a spreadsheet and embed this into the forum ? Excel would be easier to cut / paste and colour code ?

The downside could be that this could give you too much work to do ?

Regardless of any improvements , thanks to you for the work you put into the transactions etc...

I am not very IT savvy but.......Would it be an idea to put the team/player/transactions info into a spreadsheet and embed this into the forum ? Excel would be easier to cut / paste and colour code ?

The downside could be that this could give you too much work to do ?

It's something to consider. I can talk to @Ian . I'm not sure if you can Edit an embedded Excel worksheet or if you have to re-upload it each time. I'm also not sure of the size limitations that there may be on the site..

But it would definitely allow for more options for color coding because it gives the option for background colors and such.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back