PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL: Irsay’s goal is to win 3 Super Bowls in a row

tumblr_pkt5sa4Y4j1w6jpzo_1280.jpg

Last edited:
It's nice to have goals. But a goal without a plan is only noise, and I can't believe that Irsay actually has a plan.

Meanwhile somewhere in a bunker deep under Gillette Belichick is hard at work trying to have the best conceivable April 3rd, 2019

Irsay might just want to start with winning one super bowl or a couple of playoff games first :rolleyes:

Start with one, sporto.
Meanwhile somewhere in a bunker deep under Gillette Belichick is hard at work trying to have the best conceivable April 3rd, 2019
This is the key to why BB is so damned successful.

Three in a row would be the goal if one aspired to get into the Patriot's airspace. Best our bums could to is win three in four or five years.

If Jerry, Robert, and Jim ever attend the same bachelor party, I’m in.

Forget the Colts because they are irrelevant.

Looking back, since 2000 only the Patriots have won a SB back-to-back. Not one team has ever achieved a three-peat in the history of the NFL. If Brady and Belichick, the greatest QB-HC combo ever, can't achieve this, I don't think anyone else can.

Forget the Colts because they are irrelevant.

Looking back, since 2000 only the Patriots have won a SB back-to-back. Not one team has ever achieved a three-peat in the history of the NFL. If Brady and Belichick, the greatest QB-HC combo ever, can't achieve this, I don't think anyone else can.

One Malcolm Butler benching away :mad:

One Malcolm Butler benching away :mad:
Don't start that again. We lost that game by 2 possessions With as weak as the rest of the secondary was, one Butler more or less probably doesn't make a difference

I see that the rehab thing didn't quite work out for him.

If we had the defense from LIII in LII....

Or Edelman being available. :(

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back