PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL: Irsay’s goal is to win 3 Super Bowls in a row

Oh My God you guys!
giphy.gif

Irsay should hope to win 3 games in a row

I love Isray....because I guarantee that Brady and Belichick have said this by now:

"Challenge Accepted"!

============

LFG!!!

LOL "Colts"

out of fairness apparently he was asked what would it take to be considered the "greatest team of all time" and he answered three straight SB... supposedly

Poor Jim,

Much like the neutered dog, he just doesn’t get it!

Well then the pressure is on for the Colts, 3 superbowls in a row or bust.

LOL "Colts"

out of fairness apparently he was asked what would it take to be considered the "greatest team of all time" and he answered three straight SB... supposedly
I think he was asked about sustained excellence and what NFL team has been the greatest. Since he can't allow himself to compliment the Patriots in any way, he then argued that the greatest NFL team is a team that has yet to exist. Makes sense to meth heads, I guess.

Hmm. I thought "prescription take back day" was April 27th. Guess it came early this year.

Actually Lombardi's Packers won 3 in a row, 1965 (pre Super Bowl) and SB 1 and 2....

Wasnt it an 8 team league at the time? Those don't count in my eyes.. with such a small pool of competition, any team that got a leg up would dominate for an extended period of time

Colts will hang a banner celebrating Irsay's proclamation for 3 Superbowl wins in a row

His goal is to smoke 3 "super" bowls

Irsay's comments are nothing more than the deranged ramblings of a drug addled mind..

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back