PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL at the 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoopsie

Hahahahahaha..LOL at Jimmy G and SF who just wrapped up a bye... Jimmy G was ABSOLUTELY money when it mattered

49ers have a good team, great players and a special qb.

but then there is the coach,

as bb has said “great players can not overcome bad coaching!”

Wait, is this a joke???

Kyle Shanahan is going to be the consensus best coach in the NFL when BB fades away.

Hahahahahaha..LOL at Jimmy G and SF who just wrapped up a bye... Jimmy G was ABSOLUTELY money when it mattered
Wait. How did they wrap up a bye? If I'm not mistaken next week's San Fransisco/Seattle game will be for the NFC West crown and bye etc

Wait. How did they wrap up a bye? If I'm not mistaken next week's San Fransisco/Seattle game will be for the NFC West crown and bye etc
My bad .. sorry, Jimmy G PUT HIS team in line for a bye

BUTTHOLE NAKED

Watching this live, 3 of us repeated, "Butt. Hole. Naked?" and just looked at each other confused.

Regards,
Chris
What is confusing about that? Seems pretty unambiguous to me.

They didn’t wrap up a bye. They didn’t wrap up the division.

Not really he has to beat the Seahawks on the road. The fact that he threw 2 picks and took many sacks to need to be in that position is troublesome. The fact that no one covered one of 3 receivers in the pattern is more about the poor defense than jimmy.

Watching this live, 3 of us repeated, "Butt. Hole. Naked?" and just looked at each other confused.

Regards,
Chris

Same here! Just couldn’t believe he said it or what it meant. Had to watch a few times.

And what exactly did brady do today? Or in the 2.5 years since Jimmy was traded?

Go ahead, we all patiently wait.

49ers have a good team, great players and a special qb.

but then there is the coach,

as bb has said “great players can not overcome bad coaching!”
Not too late to delete this

no need. I remain confident, he is the weak link in San Fran!
How has he been the weak link?

*Edit*
Wasn't really expecting an answer but every coach in the league including our guys are looking around the league for a 100000 reasons & SF is a must watch every single week.

Last edited:
That's Jimmy Gs MO, throw a pick or two, keep the game close but comes through when it matters, it was all those years backing up Brady:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back