PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Logan Ryan out for season with broken leg

Anyone got video on how he got injured?

Poor titans will have to put Malcolm butler back out there full time.

get well soon logan.

Let’s slam a guy who made a play to win us a super bowl.
He’s also the guy who got himself benched for another SB. Neither of which gave anything to do with the fact he has been terrible this year.

He’s also the guy who got himself benched for another SB. Neither of which gave anything to do with the fact he has been terrible this year.
Well we should take pride in his struggles. Got it.

Well we should take pride in his struggles. Got it.
No, just pointing out that a playoff contender now had to turn back to a guy they moved out of a starting corner role because he was getting torched.

Let’s slam a guy who made a play to win us a super bowl.

I like Butler a lot. His SB interception is one of my favorite memories as Pats fan. I have an autographed photo of that interception framed in my living room. I'll always be thankful for his contributions to both SB wins.

None of which changes the fact that Butler has been genuinely bad this year, the Titans moved him out of the starting lineup for a reason, and they can't be pumped with the idea of injury forcing him back in there.

I like Butler a lot. His SB interception is one of my favorite memories as Pats fan. I have an autographed photo of that interception framed in my living room. I'll always be thankful for his contributions to both SB wins.

None of which changes the fact that Butler has been genuinely bad this year, the Titans moved him out of the starting lineup for a reason, and they can't be pumped with the idea of injury forcing him back in there.
Average players rise in certain situations, sometimes by luck, sometimes by being prepared. The SB interception was due to being prepared to "do your job". I would value having a picture of that autographed too. I look back to SB 36 and remember the key plays in the last drive that JR Redmond made, just another average player rising to the occasion. Malcolm Go will live fondly in my memory. Hopefully, he can continue to improve and be coached up.

sorry to hear logan is hurt, hopefully he can fully recover and be ready to play next year.

He definitely had a very bad stretch and has played pretty poorly overall but I don’t get some people gloating over the fact he’s struggling. Unless you were a jerk or trashed the organization on the way out or after the fact I will always root for former Patriots.

He definitely had a very bad stretch and has played pretty poorly overall but I don’t get some people gloating over the fact he’s struggling. Unless you were a jerk or trashed the organization on the way out or after the fact I will always root for former Patriots.

I agree, to the extent that there was some Butler backlash over the last couple seasons when he turned down the Pats' extension offers I didn't agree with that. But I also don't see any of that in this thread, FWIW. I think people can and do separate observing his decline in play this year from criticizing him as a person or anything like that.

I always liked Logan. Quiet guy, did his job, good tackler, and got better every year. For a long time, many on this board lumped him in with other 2nd/3rd rounders like Tavon Wilson, Dowling, and Wheatley, as a "bust" because he was never the flashy guy. But I'd take him (healthy) as a CB2 on almost any team.

Best luck recovering Logan.

Other than being named after a terrible airport, I always like Logan. I hope he recovers quickly and fully.

You can bet that the Indiots are happy. Their playoff clinching game at the end of the season in Tennessee just got a lot easier.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back