Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Link: Locker Room Celebration Following the Win Over the Chargers

You can watch these going back quite a ways into the previous season, maybe even further. I just went through about a dozen of 'em. They're very similar, of course, but you can glean bits of insight into the team by watching the interactions closely. What's notable is BB's emphasis on "winning the week" of preparation which translates to winning the game.

It also would be informative to see what's said immediately after losing a game but I doubt we'll ever get that chance. ;)

The one that caught my attention was after beating the jete out of the Jete in NJ. First thing that stood out was what a dump that visitors locker room is. Seriously, they spent $1.6B in 2010 money on that hole in the swamplands and I've been in better locker rooms in low end hockey rinks, what a jetehole. Two other things from that one worth noting was how subdued and matter of fact Brady was in telling Kraft "Just taking care of business" after Kraft said "Nice win" to him and Slater correctly referring to it as winning in NJ.

VIDEO: Inside the Locker Room – Patriots Celebrate Divisional Round Win Over The Chargers

Robert Alvarez

Relive the victory with audio and video captured by the Patriots team cameras from the Gillette Stadium locker room after their divisional win over the Chargers.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News