PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Linebackers, 2023

@BaconGrundleCandy - Did you not do a LB PTP thread???
What's your take on Ivan Pace, Jr as a potential replacement for Mack Wilson in say the 5th round?
I like him a lot. You always look to see who cares and you can tell he does. Very much a football player first and foremost. Tons of confident with the right amount of chip on his shoulder. Tough kid, undersized but physical. Not always successful but has no fear taking on bigger lineman. Smart kid that obviously cares. Very agile, shows out on the blitz. Him, Dorian Williams, Henry To’oTo’o, Isaiah Moore are all guys I could see us looking at.

I like him a lot. You always look to see who cares and you can tell he does. Very much a football player first and foremost. Tons of confident with the right amount of chip on his shoulder. Tough kid, undersized but physical. Not always successful but has no fear taking on bigger lineman. Smart kid that obviously cares. Very agile, shows out on the blitz. Him, Dorian Williams, Henry To’oTo’o, Isaiah Moore are all guys I could see us looking at.

Daiyan Henley is another whom would be Exactly what the doctor ordered for what ails us at LB... Unfortunately, after his combine we might have to spend a Day 2 pick if we want to ensure we fill that particular prescription in time... And of the three bolded, Isaiah Moore seems more like a 7th-round/UDFA guy right now, though his tackle production certainly puts him in Bill's Elandon Roberts/ Jajuan Bentley sights... Hope he's more athletic than those two...

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back