PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

like i said...other teams are getting stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
And the Pats missed SB opportunities are going to come back to haunt us. Many of you feel that the Pats are going to go right on back to the SB....or will be right back on top of the AFC East
I respect that opinion...but I don't agree. I think we are at least 4-5 years away from another chance to get back to the big show....Other teams in AFC and league are catching up. Hopefully we can keep up and stay competitive...going to be a tougher road ahead next few years! Wish we hadn't blown our opps in the SB chances....and even 2006!....f'ing Colts!

Last edited:
Re: like i said...other tems are getting stronger...

Tems? Tems? Tems?

I need a Tums!

5 star thread, printed out a copy and framing it.

Last edited:

I made a really insulting post, but then decided it wasn't worth it. But I disagree with you.

And the Pats missed SB opportunities are going to come back to haunt us. Many of you feel that the Pats are going to go right on back to the SB....or will be right back on top of the AFC East
I respect that opinion...but I don't agree. I think we are at least 4-5 years away from another chance to get back to the big show....Other teams in AFC and league are catching up. Hopefully we can keep up and stay competitive...going to be a tougher road ahead next few years! Wish we hadn't blown our opps in the SB chances....and even 2006!....f'ing Colts!

What the hell are you talking about?

Tems? Tems? Tems?

I need a Tums!

Ha ha LOL....Took me awhile to figure out how to edit the damned title...sorry...but I agree...give me a shot of pepto bismal!

Other AFC teams need to get stronger just to catch up to where the Pats were LAST year !

No doom and gloom from this fan...

Pats, barring injuries, will be an even stronger all around team than last season....

WHO have the Pats lost so far that has made them Less potent than last year's version?

Which AFC teams have gotten stronger ?

details details :p

I made a really insulting post, but then decided it wasn't worth it. But I disagree with you.

I appreciate that sciz ...I appreciate your opinions. You make some great posts. This site is all about opinions. I don't expect everyone to agree with me...or you...but lets keep it civil. Thanks.

OP is right on, free agency ends at 10 pm and the Patriots are going to left with nothing.

every time a FA signs with a new team... newsflash... his old team loses him and gets weaker.

2006? Colts? Huh?

Won't the Pats get better too?

from what i've seen the dolphins just got ass raped for their best reciever and the jets just signed a one legged QB to an extension....

The Miami trade of their WR to Bears instantly made Pats,Bills and Jets pass D better by 2 games/yr :p

Normally I advocate a drug free life but man you're seriously in need of some uppers. At the very least a serious bong hit.

I see the Patriots AS ALWAYS when they contended for SBs as not chasing the mediot darlings but building a lunchpail blue collar team around their franchise QB. If the Pats fail to address need at WR, safety, and other defensive positions in FA and the draft, then feel free to roll out your dire forecast and re-post, although even with no upgrades the Pats are playoff contenders.

First 3 hours of Free Agency warrants a trip out to the ledge I guess.

Other AFC teams need to get stronger just to catch up to where the Pats were LAST year !

No doom and gloom from this fan...

Pats, barring injuries, will be an even stronger all around team than last season....

WHO have the Pats lost so far that has made them Less potent than last year's version?

Which AFC teams have gotten stronger ?

details details :p

I appreciate your post thunder...not trying to be doom and gloom.
more about being realistic!.....I think Bills got a little better with Williams.
..Houston looking good with schaub back and hanging onto Foster. Alot of rumors that Marshall was moved to make way for Manning, Wayne, and Clark to go to Miami. If so, fins become instant contender...don't u think? If not all 3 COULD rollinto Denver....once again that would improve that offense dramatically....I will have to see what other teams do in FA and draft in AFC b4 saying more ...
but the NFC is where I think most of the powerhouses are going to come from!..

its only 4 hrs old.. and who got stronger... the same suspects.. wash and tb.. the march super bowl champions...

This team is lacking talent, especially on defense. We were carried to the SB by Brady and a couple of his weapons...that along with BB. We need to get talent through FA.

2006? Colts? Huh?

Won't the Pats get better too?

That's what I mean Tom....2006 We really SHOULD have beaten the F'in Colts...and I don't think there is any way in bloody he** that we would have lost to rexy and the bears that year...forgot how much we were winning by against Colts...but I recall the epic failure!!.
....F U Peyton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey