PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Leveon Bell officially a free agent on March 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only who thinks *no* running back is worth fifteen mil? Heck, back in the day the Seahawks couldn’t get a third for Shaun Alexander and he had close to 30 TD’s in one year

Am I the only who thinks *no* running back is worth fifteen mil? Heck, back in the day the Seahawks couldn’t get a third for Shaun Alexander and he had close to 30 TD’s in one year
How about on short money? Le'Veon for 2 years 30 might not be bad. 3..maybe?

How about on short money? Le'Veon for 2 years 30 might not be bad. 3..maybe?
3 million for 2 years? Ok, I’m on board. We’ll need the Wes Welker helmet for his enormous ego though. I hope he likes playing special teams, gotta get your money’s worth.

I’m confused, if someone holds out doesn’t that year not count against their contract?

So any player can just decide not to play their final year or a contract and then be an FA???

It would not surprise me to see both Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell sign with the Jete.

I’m confused, if someone holds out doesn’t that year not count against their contract?

So any player can just decide not to play their final year or a contract and then be an FA???
He was franchise tagged last year. They would have to tag him again and have stated they won't.

He had franchise tag on him but since he didn’t sign it, he was not under contract. Pittsburgh would have had to pay QB franchise tag price if they placed franchise tag again this year

Alexander was not the same after his injury, so it's not really a good comparison. As for the money, elite RBs are impactful players. They just aren't as impactful as elite QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe