PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Leveon Bell officially a free agent on March 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Reported everywhere.
I think it wouldnt be wise to give him the 15 million he is a looking for per year.
Woody Johnson says pass me my checkbook.

hazmat_Image.gif

Having Bell and Gordon (Staying out of trouble) along with Michel/White/Burk sounds good but Bells is gonna be too expensive.

Does he have to wait until the new league year or is free now?

free agency hasn't started yet.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
The 49ers, Colts and Jete are favorites in my opinion, I don't know what is the Seahawks cap situation but it would make sense as well, their offense is so predictable and Bell adds a double threat for a team that likes to run a lot.

The 49ers, Colts and Jete are favorites in my opinion, I don't know what is the Seahawks cap situation but it would make sense as well, their offense is so predictable and Bell adds a double threat for a team that likes to run a lot.
Don't count out Ravens
Would love to run Leveon down Pitts throat

Having Bell and Gordon (Staying out of trouble) along with Michel/White/Burk sounds good but Bells is gonna be too expensive.

Call me crazy, but I think we should try to get players who show up for football games.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I think we should try to get players to who show up for football games.
BBs biggest demand is players who football is important to them.
This is why Leveon won't be a Pat and in some ways Kyler Murray

He's gonna be way to pricey for us and our backfield is pretty good as is so I'm all set. But someone is going to get a well rested, highly talented RB, who I think will be highly motivated to show the Steelers up. A chance he collects his money and doesn't try but I think just the opposite he'll really want to show the world he's worth it.

I’ll put up with a 15m a year diva receiver. Not a freaking 15m diva running back. Hard pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back