PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Go B's!

Well all that's left for Cload is to put Khudobin in the net
for game 6 ... nothing against Thomas but we need some magic trick now.
If nothing else it will make the defense and back checking work harder.

Yeah...horrible idea. it won't matter if the first lines are doing nothing

HELL YEAH!!!!! Seguin comes up HUGE when we needed him too......Let's see if we can keep it up in game 7 at the Garden......:rocker:

13 more.

Let's go boys.

Where'd that Tim Thomas guy go?

first time in nhl history that the first 6 games of a series were all decided by one goal. i think ive aged ten years after watching these games. what a roller coaster ride.

first time in nhl history that the first 6 games of a series were all decided by one goal. i think ive aged ten years after watching these games. what a roller coaster ride.

I agree as I don't have any nails left.....I just wonder if this series isn't wearing on Thomas as well....That game tying goal that he gave up to Ovechkin was bad.....He made some phenominal saves but has let up some easy one's as well.....I am hoping that we can pull out game 7 and in the next series get a chance to play tuuka to give thomas a rest.....

And i don't think Wednesday will change that...can't believe they pulled that one out...huge

I agree as I don't have any nails left.....I just wonder if this series isn't wearing on Thomas as well....That game tying goal that he gave up to Ovechkin was bad.....He made some phenominal saves but has let up some easy one's as well.....I am hoping that we can pull out game 7 and in the next series get a chance to play tuuka to give thomas a rest.....

I'm not sure the Ovechkin goal was bad -- cleanly won draw, pretty close in shot by a guy with a shot, and a lot of traffic in front of the net

(the goal in game 5 that won or tied it, where he got beat short side, otoh... that was soft)

TT hasn't been the issue

TT hasn't been the issue

I wasn't saying he is/was the issue....I am just wondering if playing every game and back to back games won't wear on him going forward hopefully beyond Wednesday.....I was just saying it would be nice to get a lead in a series and or a big lead in a game and get Tuuka in there to get Thomas more rest that's all....

I wasn't saying he is/was the issue....I am just wondering if playing every game and back to back games won't wear on him going forward hopefully beyond Wednesday.....I was just saying it would be nice to get a lead in a series and or a big lead in a game and get Tuuka in there to get Thomas more rest that's all....

It's nice they have 2 days off before this game 7..i think he will be fine if they make a big run again this year

TT has been off and on this series. The team that will win the series is whoever gets better goaltending. that's how the series has gone so far. TT did not play well in game 5 and bounced back really nicely in game 6. On the other hand holtby was great in game 5 but gave up a goal he'd like to take back in OT in game 6.

TT has been off and on this series. The team that will win the series is whoever gets better goaltending. that's how the series has gone so far. TT did not play well in game 5 and bounced back really nicely in game 6. On the other hand holtby was great in game 5 but gave up a goal he'd like to take back in OT in game 6.
So TT has played like he did during the 2011 Playoffs? ;)

Let's hope the fans go nuts and make the garden impossible for the Caps.

Big game...hope they pull it out!

1-0 Capitals ... where is NanaBula when we need him. :mad::enranged::steamed:

1 to 1 after 2 periods. this series is crazy. im going to have a blow out for sure if this game goes to ot.

That was really disappointing. Credit to the Caps, they pulled out a strategy that killed the Bruins offensively.

Well ain't that a kick in the balls! better luck next year bruins :eek:

This is the second year in a row where the Bruins' powerplay was entirely ineffective in the postseason. This will need to be addressed next year...

The better team won.

-Jamman

This is the second year in a row where the Bruins' powerplay was entirely ineffective in the postseason. This will need to be addressed next year...

The better team won.

-Jamman
if nathan horton and adam mcquaid were healthy the series would have been over in 5. im extremly proud of the bruins and proud to be a bruins fan unlike the aholes who play baseball for boston. the bruins will be very strong next year with the addition of doug hamilton there 1st round pick from last years draft. the future is nothing but bright for the bruins. thank god. and they are very young.

Tough loss for sure. Game 7, and really any OT loss in the post season is gut wrenching.

The difference for me was the Caps got healthy (Backstrom and Green coming back were huge) and the Bruins werent.

Holtby was a huge story as well. He stole the series and it was a huge surprise.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back