PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Leon Washington released; CB Justin Green promoted from PS to active roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

resdubwhite

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I see from tweets above he's been released.

Justin Green promoted to the active roster.... :eek:

Just remembering from training camp, he was the worst CB I've ever seen in person. :D

I wonder if this is a one-week deal, due to all the injuries with the defensive backs (and the opponent). As bad as Justin Green may be, if another DB is injured mid-game, you have to have an emergency backup.

Boy,we hurt at cb position.

Based on how Green played pre-season, I think I'd rather see Edelman playing CB again :eek:

Washington gone?

I wonder if this is a one-week deal, due to all the injuries with the defensive backs (and the opponent). As bad as Justin Green may be, if another DB is injured mid-game, you have to have an emergency backup.

Why not Edelman then?

The amount of injuries we have is embarrassing. How is Washington still not healthy!?!?

Makes you hope the nightmare scenario doesn't happen: two of Talib, Dennard, Arrington inactive.

just heard leon was released following his arrest this afternoon. He's been accused of stealing over a million dollars from the patriots organization. as well as impersonating a quality nfl runningback.

Washington gone?

When was he ever here?

Well he didn't really do anything for the team. Hopefully Green doesn't do anything to hurt them.

Justin Green promoted to the active roster.... :eek:

Just remembering from training camp, he was the worst CB I've ever seen in person. :D

Brain Austin Green might have been an upgrade... :eek:

I had big hopes for Leon.

Thought it would b a huge boost to our kick return game.

Oh well.....

C'est la vie.

He'll be a Jet before midnight.

Man, I REALLY hope I do not see Green on the field Sunday night! Manning would feast on him all game!

I don't remember a free agent off-season that failed so miserably as the 2013 version:

--Adrian Wilson

--Tommy Kelly

--Leon Washington

--Will Svitek

--Tyrone Green

--Lavelle Hawkins

--Michael Jenkins

--Donald Jones

--Tim Tebow

--Danny Amendola

Have you ever seen anything like this? I don't remember it myself. This off-season was beyond unfortunate.

He'll be a Jet before midnight.

I can't believe that he lasted this long, to be completely honest. I figured that he'd be cut about a month or so ago. Talk about a major waste of a roster spot.

If the NYJ are really stupid enough to pick him up, then let them.

Most Bizarre player we've signed in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye