PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB Zach Orr making a comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uptown

Standin' Pat
Reaction score

He's/would be a free agent. Imagine Orr playing under BB's tutelage.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

He's/would be a free agent. Orr playing under BB's tutelage.

Thoughts?

Two thoughts.

Poor guy may be playing against medical advice because he never had a payday that would see him through retirement.

He was an absolute beast against the Pats last year. If he can still do that -- pay him!

Too small to play LB here.
Thats just like your opinion man!

If BB thinks he could help i am sure he would go after him. He is a tackling machine but the signing of Harris make it unlikely.

Thats just like your opinion man!

If BB thinks he could help i am sure he would go after him. He is a tackling machine but the signing of Harris make it unlikely.
Well it's based upon him never having a LB that small.
Plus why would he sign a guy who is trying to play against medical advice?

I will be in the minority here perhaps but if he does make a comeback i think given a good price he should go back to the Ravens.

I am not saying he cheated the Ravens or anything but they really got the short end in all this and in all fairness they should get the first and best shot to bring him back.

FYI, you may want to read up on a guy named Bruschi

Orr and Bruschi are for all intents and purposes the same size (6'0 vs 6'1 and both within a few lbs of 240).

also like Orr, Bruschi suffered a major medical incident that all believed was the end of his career, but was cleared medically and made a full comeback.

if Orr is medically cleared, you go after him without a 2nd thought

FYI, you may want to read up on a guy named Bruschi

Orr and Bruschi are for all intents and purposes the same size (6'0 vs 6'1 and both within a few lbs of 240).

also like Orr, Bruschi suffered a major medical incident that all believed was the end of his career, but was cleared medically and made a full comeback.

if Orr is medically cleared, you go after him without a 2nd thought
So your answer to BB has never had a LB that small is that he had one an inch and a half taller and 10 lbs heavier?

Ok.

Orr's skillset isn't a good fit here. That's why you don't see small fast Lbs who rely on speed and struggle shedding blocks here.

He has a congenital spine condition.

Its like Shark from Any Given Sunday.

No thanks- for his sake.

Wont even use this...

d_2634.gif

I will be in the minority here perhaps but if he does make a comeback i think given a good price he should go back to the Ravens.

I am not saying he cheated the Ravens or anything but they really got the short end in all this and in all fairness they should get the first and best shot to bring him back.
He fits their system. He doesn't fit ours.

Two thoughts.

Poor guy may be playing against medical advice because he never had a payday that would see him through retirement.

He was an absolute beast against the Pats last year. If he can still do that -- pay him!

The article specifically says he's reconsidering because different doctors are telling him it's safe to play.

He might not fit if we plug him in like Hightower or Van Noy, but let's not forget that Chung plays plenty of LB.
No he doesn't. We play a lot of nickel.

Fairness? Weird you would bring that up with the Ravens. A murderer played for their team for fifteen years, starring as their best player, when he should have been in jail; he also used deer antler spray, an illegal substance during their Super Bowl run. They've gotten away with multiple domestic violence violations from Terrell Suggs and the league tried hard to sweep the Ray Rice incident under the rug. And then they lied about k-balls being deflated and led smear campaign so the Patriots were given the biggest penalty in league history for something they didn't do. Their sniveling coach is constantly trying to change the rules specifically to give his team a competitive advantage - he even proposed getting points for a kickoff going through the goal posts!!

But yes, let's just hope this organization doesn't get treated unfairly.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Nope, **** 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes