PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LARGET BLUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree

Ridley had a very good year in 2012 too.

If he keeps up with his game averages, he should pass him in atts, yds and TDs

Dillon was on another planet in 04.

Who knows how the AFCCG against the Ravens goes if he is not injured/fumbles on that possession. The game was far from decided at that point.. that being said.. **** you Welker for another big drop right after halftime.

damn it, am stuck in the past again.. time to rewatch the Butler INT to snap out of it..

Who knows how the AFCCG against the Ravens goes if he is not injured/fumbles on that possession. The game was far from decided at that point.. that being said.. **** you Welker for another big drop right after halftime.

damn it, am stuck in the past again.. time to rewatch the Butler INT to snap out of it..

So many things went wrong in that game. No Gronk was the biggest but they still had a chance.

#1 Losing Talib w/ the hammy allowed Boldin to go nuts.

#2 The drop by WW on the 3rd and 8 in the 3rd would have put them in FG range with a few more yards and a potential 16-7 lead.

#3 That was a big time hit on Ridley. It was IIRC 21-13 RAV in Q4 and if they get a TD and its 21-20 BAL, they dont have to go for it on 4th down and can kick the FG to make it 23-21.

3 moments decided that game. Woulda shoulda coulda

Having LeGere Blount run like he has can do alot to mask the loss of Gronk in our Offense. Brady is the most Lethal QB with the aid of a running game play-action with Brady is not fair and will be key to us scoring in the RZ minus the Big guy.

I chalk it all up to BB ordering him to hang out with a different crowd.

legarrette-blount.jpg

4cc070196d3793dfa777c31ded6d259f.jpg

CtAdAlWWAAAUmtD.jpg

So many things went wrong in that game. No Gronk was the biggest but they still had a chance.

#1 Losing Talib w/ the hammy allowed Boldin to go nuts.

#2 The drop by WW on the 3rd and 8 in the 3rd would have put them in FG range with a few more yards and a potential 16-7 lead.

#3 That was a big time hit on Ridley. It was IIRC 21-13 RAV in Q4 and if they get a TD and its 21-20 BAL, they dont have to go for it on 4th down and can kick the FG to make it 23-21.

3 moments decided that game. Woulda shoulda coulda

And then there was also that debacle before halftime where we just ran out of time in the Raven's redzone (incl. the infamous Brady slide into Reed).

Butler. Butler. Butler. :)

We ran out of time at the end of the first half because The Prisoner - in his final NFL game - idiotically stayed in bounds after a long completion, only to gain a measly couple of extra yards, instead of step out of bounds and thereby save a timeout.

musket guys all look like pedophiles
Disagree on the pedophiles, but. . .
Do they segregate those guys??

It looks like the ones from one end of stadium are all over 65+ greybeards, and the other end is multicultural yuppies.

The larget blunt I ever saw was in a Snoop Dogg video back in the 90's.

We ran out of time at the end of the first half because The Prisoner - in his final NFL game - idiotically stayed in bounds after a long completion, only to gain a measly couple of extra yards, instead of step out of bounds and thereby save a timeout.

Man that was long ago...

3 years too late.

Last off season I really thought the Patriots could have used an upgrade over LG Blount. I was wrong he has done the job well this year. He is having a great season.

I chalk it all up to BB ordering him to hang out with a different crowd.

legarrette-blount.jpg

4cc070196d3793dfa777c31ded6d259f.jpg

CtAdAlWWAAAUmtD.jpg
I love this so much. It's like he's saying, "No team celebrations allowed? F*** you NFL!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back