PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Landry Jones expected to start for Steelers (Roethlisberger: torn meniscus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be in the minority here but I don't think this is such a big break for the Pats. We've typically struggled against QBs that we don't have much tape on and they still have tons of weapons on offense. I don't think it'll be easy.

Also, I'd much rather beat them at full strength. We'll more than likely have to play them in the playoffs and I would like to see how we stack against them at full strength. Big Ben is one tough SOB for coming back into the game and playing on a torn meniscus.

Can't wait to see this game live next weekend!

I hate to not beat a team at full strength. On the other hand I hate Ben and think he should not be in the NFL and do wish him injury. This is a case of the 2nd feeling out weighing the first.

I wouldn't be surprise if we struggle as we often do when we have no tape on a guy. At least nothing recent.

Edit: Goddamnit, Dorito Dink
He had two starts last year and he kinda sucks

I might be in the minority here but I don't think this is such a big break for the Pats. We've typically struggled against QBs that we don't have much tape on and they still have tons of weapons on offense. I don't think it'll be easy.

Also, I'd much rather beat them at full strength. We'll more than likely have to play them in the playoffs and I would like to see how we stack against them at full strength. Big Ben is one tough SOB for coming back into the game and playing on a torn meniscus.

Can't wait to see this game live next weekend!

He did make 2 starts last year, so there should be at least some tape on him. I do agree that he'll probably put up enough yards to create some panic in the game thread though.

Rehabilitation time for a meniscus repair is about 3 months. A meniscectomy requires less time for healing — approximately 3 to 4 weeks. Meniscus tears are extremely common knee injuries. With proper diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation, patients often return to their pre-injury abilities.

So we have no idea but he is out at least 3 weeks. Maybe 3 months.

He did make 2 starts last year, so there should be at least some tape on him. I do agree that he'll probably put up enough yards to create some panic in the game thread though.
I don't want to have to see my shrink again so I think I'll avoid

Landry Jones would have a breakout game against us or the refs would try and
screw us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back