PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Landon Collins calls Eli Apple "Cancer" during Radio Interview.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Wow.. Just.. Wow..

During a Radio Interview, Landon Collins threw teammate Eli Apple under the bus:

Collins on Giants teammate Apple: 'a cancer'

"There's only just one corner that ... needs to grow, and we all know who that is," said Collins, one of the more popular players in the locker room. "That would be the only person I would change out of our secondary group. Besides, the other two guys, [Rodgers-Cromartie] and [Jenkins], I love those two guys. They play hard. They love what they do.

"But that first pick ... he's a cancer.""​

I am not convinced that the mess that is their locker room is something that Josh wants to clean up. I wouldnt be surprised if he actually doesnt take the NYG job with everything being so toxic over there.

Cancer works harder.

Man they are a hot mess. They are imploding from within. Apparently this has been brewing all season long and has come to a boil now.

Gotta say though, T.O. or Randy Moss never went out of his way to diss a player on national radio and they for some reason got more scorn from the media.

Brady has never done it either and he is reviled by everyone. But that is because he wins a lot. Collins has, for the most part, not be a part of anything involving winning, but yet people will support him in trying to get Apple off that team. Just sad the double standards that exist in this league.

Who were the members of the secondary suspended by the team at some point during the year? I definitely remember Rodgers Cromartie was. Was there another? All year long the secondary has been an issue with visibly poor effort. I wonder though if Apple is being scapegoated. The others haven't covered themselves in glory this year.

So they’re trying to throw him a surprise birthday party between June 22 and July 22?

look on the bright side, Mr Apple...at least you're not Eli MANNING...:eek::D:D:eek:

Wait, wait, wait! There were people on this board last week telling us Belichick might be hot for the Giant job, never mind McDaniels. We were told it was one of the "plum" head coaching jobs in all of the NFL. It wasn't last week, it isn't right now and it sure as **** won't be next year. Good luck to the poor chump who takes that job.

Wait, wait, wait! There were people on this board last week telling us Belichick might be hot for the Giant job, never mind McDaniels. We were told it was one of the "plum" head coaching jobs in all of the NFL. It wasn't last week, it isn't right now and it sure as **** won't be next year. Good luck to the poor chump who takes that job.
With luck, that franchise will flounder for years to come like the Jete and New Jersey will become a complete football black hole. :D

"Man Coughlin got out just in time."...said the oldest hooker in Vegas history...
Thanks. Now, how can I get rid of that mental image? :D

looks like Apple will be cut by the giants. Thoughts on him as a player?

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back