PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaCosse Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

catent

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Any updates on LaCosse's injury?

He looked solid in his limited action so I was concerned when he went down.

If we can find two serviceable TEs between himself and Watson, this offense will be more than fine given the athleticism at WR and depth at RB.

Got manhandled on a block but aside from that I liked what I saw until the injury. Hopefully it's minor.

We really have no TEs left if he is out.

Christopher Price✔
@cpriceNFL

Sounds like N’Keal Harry is OK. Still have yet to hear anything one way or another on Matt LaCosse.

11:14 AM - Aug 9, 2019

Kendricks...is he injured as well?

Yeah, he went down with a head injury during camp, IIRC.

Watson looked good on his catch or two last night but his suspension means we need to figure something out for the first several weeks of the season.

I would need to watch the replays, but Izzo to me looked like someone who can't run a route or catch anything.

I was impressed with Izzo last year until he got injured. He has been invisible at camp and when I saw the missed catch opportunity yesterday I went ....duh , time to follow another tight end......oops do we have one ?

If we can find two serviceable TEs between himself and Watson, this offense will be more than fine given the athleticism at WR and depth at RB.

I haven't looked at this too closely, but it seems like TE is a position made up mostly of JAGs league wide. An example: ex-Patriot Hollister is evidently the Seahawks #1 TE now.

Good points , I looked at the available free agent tight ends today and only recognised a couple , looks like if we want a good tight end he is on someone else's team

Good points , I looked at the available free agent tight ends today and only recognised a couple , looks like if we want a good tight end he is on someone else's team
Or he could be on this roster under a certain designation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down