PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tight End Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Reiss - Too slow to next drill? Bill Belichick will make you do it again

Special teams could give O'Shaughnessy an edge: Through four days of camp, the club has devoted one day to each of its four core special teams units -- punt return, punt coverage, kickoff return and kickoff coverage. When I saw tight end James O'Shaughnessy (acquired from the Chiefs in an offseason trade) on the kickoff coverage unit with a group comprised of most core special teamers, it was a point I jotted down because it might give him the edge over Matt Lengel, Jacob Hollister and Sam Cotton in the competition to be the No. 3 tight end.

meanwhile at GB

slept on the locker room floor last night (look at his hilarious video in the links below) . now this . not the best start for Marty

Martellus Bennett kicked off Packers camp by sleeping on floor in front of his locker
TE Bennett sleeps on floor before Packers camps

hope i didn't jinx him . just wrote about it here yesterday that durability could be one of the reasons Pats went for Allen (knock on wood)

Good, but not as sad as Love Story
th
th

Nice piece on Dwayne Allen by Price

New TE Allen on short shorts, working with Gronk and succeeding Bennett

quote:

When asked about the most surprising thing for him when it comes to the transition from Indy to New England, he was quick to answer.

“How much [better] condition I need to be in,” said Allen, who has struggled with hip, calf, ankle and knee injuries during the course of his NFL career. “That was the No. 1 surprise for me. I need to do a better job of working on my conditioning and getting in better shape.”

I like the Allen trade but it does concern me that he's only now figuring out that he needs to be in great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back