PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kyle Van Noy Trolls Felger and Mazz Following Ron Burton Award Acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Kyle. I know those whores love the recognition because it gets them an audience but I'm still glad he exposed them. F them. I watch them only when they get some analyst as a guest otherwise I change the channel. I cant stomach them.

We have some in the forum who listen daily ... that's inane.

guess there are no mirrors on Felger's or Mazz's home otherwise they'd be seeing an ass every morning

Squeaky Macaroni (err Mazz) = Football know nothing. Upset his team over at friendly little Fenway gets about 5% the attention of the mighty Patriots. Does anyone actually take what he says seriously? He's always had an agenda.

God you're such an idiot Kyle. The trolls even TOLD YOU what they do when you went on the trolls show this past off season. And you just take the bait again. Congrats on keeping them employed you ****ing idiot.:rolleyes:

I just don’t get it why fans get all fired up by these fools. It’s all deliberate and premeditated like Jerry Springer. Embarrassing that some take these idiots seriously still. Keep feeding them the ratings and they’ll stick around like some of the other bad media that has polluted Boston for years now.

Good for Kyle. I know those whores love the recognition because it gets them an audience but I'm still glad he exposed them. F them. I watch them only when they get some analyst as a guest otherwise I change the channel. I cant stomach them.

Man I proactively rolled my eyes at your comment but then I read the article and yeah...I agree, **** them.

I just don’t get it why fans get all fired up by these fools. It’s all deliberate and premeditated like Jerry Springer. Embarrassing that some take these idiots seriously still. Keep feeding them the ratings and they’ll stick around like some of the other bad media that has polluted Boston for years now.

Yeah, I haven't listened to these guys in.... I don't even know how long, well over a decade. I can confident state I've missed nothing, not sure why so many people keep subjecting themselves to it all.

Squeaky Macaroni (err Mazz) = Football know nothing. Upset his team over at friendly little Fenway gets about 5% the attention of the mighty Patriots. Does anyone actually take what he says seriously? He's always had an agenda.
In fairness that’s not really the case. I don’t think he cares about football/Patriots getting more attention. Whatever works for their shtick is all that matters.

Also Felger has been pumping up the 2019 Patriots so knock on wood.

I’m sure felger got wood from that hashtag, any attention is good attention in his mind.

guess there are no mirrors on Felger's or Mazz's home otherwise they'd be seeing an ass every morning

Don’t Vampires have no reflection?

they're hampires...not vampires

I used to be a faithful listener to Sportstalk radio, now they are a second or third choice as they have all turned into "nattering nabobs or negativity" (Spiro Agnew)....

So they’re getting to him.

I don't listen to those clowns often, but when I do they are wrong literally every time they talk football.

Jesus, talk radio guys are clearly in your head. How about ignore the noise?

Haven’t listened to those 2 sacks of s*** since the end of the SB against the Seahawks

Anyone who still listens in and supports them staying on the air are part of the problem.

I’m sure felger got wood from that hashtag, any attention is good attention in his mind.
Bingo!
I wish Van Noy never mentioned the morons. He's just validating them by admitting they're renting space in his head.

Bingo!
I wish Van Noy never mentioned the morons. He's just validating them by admitting they're renting space in his head.
They crossed the line though. Van Noy said he didn't care that they think he's not good but they attacked his character in a hostile way. Who wrote the rule anyway that you can never respond to a public personal attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft