PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kyle Van Noy is a Great Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One guy who gets slated by a lot of us is Roberts... he seems to not be making as many stupid mistakes as he did in previous years.

Think his improvement has been very good as well. He also seems to be that old school kind of guy that likes to get the first hit in and set the tone for the game.

I made a KVN thread before the season started, so I can go search them out

EDIT: this was an opinion held by several around here, not just one:
Some of the usual suspects I see.

Pleasant surprise for sure. I hope we get a cover LB in the off season but what we have had really taken shape in the last couple games. Here’s to one more!

This is the wish for every off-season, along with a stud pass-rushing DE and a future starting safety.
I'd be very satisfied with extending Van Noy and Roberts and bringing in a top draftee.

Pleasant surprise for sure. I hope we get a cover LB in the off season but what we have had really taken shape in the last couple games. Here’s to one more!

HE LOVE PANCAKE TOO

I made a KVN thread before the season started, so I can go search them out

EDIT: this was an opinion held by several around here, not just one:

In fairness to these posters, he has improved a lot this season. He sets the edge better, uses more and better technique rushing the passer and uses his hands more to leverage blockers better. He also seems to play faster with increased knowledge of the system.

Van Noy was my 2014 draft biknie.

In fairness to these posters, he has improved a lot this season. He sets the edge better, uses more and better technique rushing the passer and uses his hands more to leverage blockers better. He also seems to play faster with increased knowledge of the system.
He has certainly improved with a year or two of Patriots coaching. As did Nink. Love it when those guys keep growing and improving.

So who is next? Simon? McClellan? Humber?

Van Noy was my 2014 draft biknie.

That's not surprising. I expected nothing when he joined the Pats but you could see some potential to be a quality LB. It wasn't showing up until this season.

Hopefully, all are re-signed.

He has certainly improved with a year or two of Patriots coaching. As did Nink. Love it when those guys keep growing and improving.

My guess is Simon if he is re-signed. McClellan (32) and Humber (31) are older players who are really special teams only players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST