PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KVN and Sony Michel went on First Take Today:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Shame on these two for acknowledging these guys!

(But nice shots at Kellerman btw ;) )

Max Kellerman: "I let myself to be the laughing stock so you can laugh, you are welcome."

I just want the shirt Sony is wearing.

Kellerman and Parker don’t actually believe a word they say about the Patriots. That is all.

such a douche

Kellerman and Parker don’t actually believe a word they say about the Patriots. That is all.
Well Parker may not but he hates Brady. He says he can't wait for someday when someone will write a book exposing him and turning him into the next Lance Armstrong.

Parker does. He truly hates Brady with all his being.

Kellerman, Stephen A. Smith, etc. are just entertainers who will say whatever gives them the most attention and sells. They’re winning this mind game.

Well Parker may not but he hates Brady. He says he can't wait for someday when someone will write a book exposing him and turning him into the next Lance Armstrong.

Everyone on TV is playing a character. For all you know Ron Parker may love Tom Brady but thinks its better for Ron Parker’s career to play a guy on TV that hates Tom Brady.

Kellerman, Stephen A. Smith, etc. are just entertainers who will say whatever gives them the most attention and sells. They’re winning this mind game.
They are winning this mind game. Because even if we come out on top, they will make more excuses. And if we lose, then they automatically win. In the end - they have no morals so will never “lose”. The players really shouldn’t give them any lift.

Everyone on TV is playing a character. For all you know he may love Tom Brady but thinks its better for Ron Parker’s career to play a guy on TV that hates Tom Brady.
Oh hes milking it for sure but the hate is real

They are winning this mind game. Because even if we come out on top, they will make more excuses. And if we lose, then they automatically win. In the end - they have no morals so will never “lose”. The players really shouldn’t give them any lift.

Attention and clicks is what they care about, not facts. That’s fine. They work for a publicly traded company and I’m sure there’s a hundred people doing everything they can for a shot at their jobs. Those two want to make people emotional - and usually it’s done by being negative or against the grain - because that’s the best way to sell their entertainment value.

There are like a million articles celebrating th Patriots, Brady, etc. but everyone is going to focus on the outsiders. That’s why they win this mind game. Most people don’t realize that getting upset about it, creating threads, etc is what they want you to do. They’re really good at their jobs.

Everyone on TV is playing a character. For all you know Ron Parker may love Tom Brady but thinks its better for Ron Parker’s career to play a guy on TV that hates Tom Brady.

Parker always says that he doesn’t hate Brady.

But this is the same guy that actually said on tv that Aaron Judge will be a bigger Yankees great than Jeter was so I don’t think his hot takes are coming from a sound foundation of sports knowledge anyway.

Least Stephen A is funny. I’d be putting him in movies if I was a director.

If you were a miserable failure like Rob Parker wouldn’t you have everyone who is successful?

Parker always says that he doesn’t hate Brady.

But this is the same guy that actually said on tv that Aaron Judge will be a bigger Yankees great than Jeter was so I don’t think his hot takes are coming from a sound foundation of sports knowledge anyway.
Well, Judge is 6'7", 282 lbs, Jeter is 6'3", 195 lbs, so that wasn't even a stretch. Judge is bigger than a lot of guys in the NFL. :p

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Speaking of the mediots, sometimes when I look at that beautiful picture above of Brady holding his darling little girl I remember that someone with an audience publically called her a little piss-ant. Does that piece of crap still have a job?

Right now there are 4 Pats on NFL Live, the Twins, Kyle and Sony. Sony looks wicked strong, makes the McCourty's look tiny.

Speaking of the mediots, sometimes when I look at that beautiful picture above of Brady holding his darling little girl I remember that someone with an audience publically called her a little piss-ant. Does that piece of crap still have a job?

Unfortunately, he does. His pieces are usually surface level observations and snark.

Attention and clicks is what they care about, not facts. That’s fine. They work for a publicly traded company and I’m sure there’s a hundred people doing everything they can for a shot at their jobs. Those two want to make people emotional - and usually it’s done by being negative or against the grain - because that’s the best way to sell their entertainment value.

There are like a million articles celebrating th Patriots, Brady, etc. but everyone is going to focus on the outsiders. That’s why they win this mind game. Most people don’t realize that getting upset about it, creating threads, etc is what they want you to do. They’re really good at their jobs.
little facts make big facts.

If we stop clicking on these guys and giving them a forum, then they are out of work. In the internet age, they can quantify the results of what they say. X number of clicks. Next week, they say something troll-ish and X plus the trolled clicks. Then at the weekly meeting, where they plan what they are doing that week, they say "Ok Max, your clicks were off by _______, you need to say something outrageous and troll the Pats fans."

You want this guy to shut up? Stop clicking him, watching him, retweeting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back