PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft to Giants Owner: You guys would have beaten us in SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing more than scrote scratchin among the good old boys billionare club. Bobby might of had one to many T & T's and felt some pity for those Juggernaut Giants with their 30-34 record in the last 4 January couch competition olympics.
Eli has 4 'one and dones' ( 5 less than his brother) and he either catches lightning in a bottle and wins 4 games and the SB or doesn't get out of the first round....

If Kraft said that, I think it's smart. Just mind games. We know we're the best so we lower the expectation for ourselves and build a false confidence for our opponents.
No, Giant fans actually think that they would have beaten the Pats. It's not false confidence to their reality.

This is nothing more than scrote scratchin among the good old boys billionare club. Bobby might of had one to many T & T's and felt some pity for those Juggernaut Giants with their 30-34 record in the last 4 January couch competition olympics.
I agree with the substance of your comment, but Bob Kraft strikes me as a guy who doesn't have a Gin and Tonic until after Memorial Day, when such drinks are properly imbibed.

For the humor-deprived, that's a joke. Please. OK?

**** u Bob... Back to Brookline W ur skank

Archie Manning wouldn't let Eli play for that joke Chargers franchise because, let's face it, that franchise sucks. Even despite that:

Career Winning Percentage:
Philip Rivers, .551
Eli Manning, .543

Career QB Rating:
Philip Rivers, 94.7
Eli Manning, 83.7

Eli Manning is luckiest little **** the league has ever seen. He got incredibly lucky twice, getting every imaginable break, while the rest of his entire career has revealed an average-at-best quarterback whose reputation is about 10x his actual level of play. There is no way this guy should be in the Hall of Fame. I don't care if he has two SB MVPs. I guess Malcolm Smith is also one SB MVP away from Canton as well.

The 2016 Patriots would have beaten the 2016 Giants pretty soundly, IMO.

Would've been interesting. Two best defenses in the league. Neither team would've been able to run. We probably would've had more success passing than them. I think it would've been close and maybe pats win comfortably at the end

Archie Manning wouldn't let Eli play for that joke Chargers franchise because, let's face it, that franchise sucks. Even despite that:

Career Winning Percentage:
Philip Rivers, .551
Eli Manning, .543

Career QB Rating:
Philip Rivers, 94.7
Eli Manning, 83.7

Eli Manning is luckiest little **** the league has ever seen. He got incredibly lucky twice, getting every imaginable break, while the rest of his entire career has revealed a average-at-best quarterback whose reputation is about 10x his actual level of play. There is no way this guy should be in the Hall of Fame. I don't care if he has two SB MVPs. I guess Malcolm Smith is also one SB MVP away from Canton as well.
no way the guy should be in the hall of fame? He's got 2 rings and by the time he retires he's going to be top 10 in a lot of categories. He already is in some. He's tough as nails. Sometimes it's so hard to read material here at least for me because of the utter lack of respect to accomplishments of other teams. And that's not necessarily always the case with you Ice

I see nothing more than Kraft being polite, showing humility or making conversation. I'd be shocked if he believed it.

He's been actually HURTING the Pats the last few days. By stating that he hopes to keep Butler, that hurts Butler's trade value. Same thing with Garappolo by saying Brady wants to play the next 6-7 years. He needs to follow the Patriot Way and be more close mouthed.

If true, it sounds like nothing more than false modesty.

Regards,
Chris

No, Giant fans actually think that they would have beaten the Pats. It's not false confidence to their reality.

Like the same confidence they have knowing they will never be really harshly punished by the NFL* for their transactions.

What would cost the Pats a 1st round pick and more, gets discounted for the Giants to picking ten slots lower in the 4th round.

It's not possible to think from a giants fan perspective nor would I ever want to. Haha.

no way the guy should be in the hall of fame? He's got 2 rings and by the time he retires he's going to be top 10 in a lot of categories. He already is in some. He's tough as nails. Sometimes it's so hard to read material here at least for me because of the utter lack of respect to accomplishments of other teams. And that's not necessarily always the case with you Ice
I agree, Eli Manning definitely belongs in the Hall Of fame. The 2 times they won the SB with him, he had ice water in his veins, some of the best QB play I've seen outside of Brady playoff wise. Tore my heart out twice. 2 time SB MVP. Definitely way more clutch than his brother in the playoffs, especially when you compare his wins vs Peyton's in the SB. Not a fan of the guy because of what he did to the Pats, but you have to give him credit, he was money those 2 SB seasons in the playoffs.

He's been actually HURTING the Pats the last few days. By stating that he hopes to keep Butler, that hurts Butler's trade value. Same thing with Garappolo by saying Brady wants to play the next 6-7 years. He needs to follow the Patriot Way and be more close mouthed.

Hmmmm, a Catch-22.

If Bob keeps his mouth shut he can't pour alcohol in, and if he says things like he did while sober, then he obviously needs a drink, which leads to him saying things he shouldn't have said.

Kraft said Patriots would've lost if Giants were in this year's Super Bowl

i am almost certain something got twisted in the telling. e.g., kraft probably said something like, "glad we didn't have to face your team, considering the trouble we've had against you." then later tisch says, "kraft said they probably would have lost to us."
Oh but.....fuggn OMG you guys!!!!

My "feelings" got hurt until you just straightened this out...so my "feelings" are healing quickly.

I would have been so, so upset if Mr Kraft had really said that!:rolleyes:

I agree, Eli Manning definitely belongs in the Hall Of fame. The 2 times they won the SB with him, he had ice water in his veins, some of the best QB play I've seen outside of Brady playoff wise. Tore my heart out twice. 2 time SB MVP. Definitely way more clutch than his brother in the playoffs, especially when you compare his wins vs Peyton's in the SB. Not a fan of the guy because of what he did to the Pats, but you have to give him credit, he was money those 2 SB seasons in the playoffs.

The 2nd time he won the guy led comeback after comeback. He's also been incredibly unlucky with dropped passes that turned into INTS. But he does make bonehead throws too

It's that sort of silly/awkward thing you say when you're stuck talking to someone you don't know and you decide to go with the self-deprecating comments.

Then that person starts telling everyone you actually have a small ****.

Would've been interesting. Two best defenses in the league. Neither team would've been able to run. We probably would've had more success passing than them. I think it would've been close and maybe pats win comfortably at the end
In a contest between the two squads, I think the VaGiants would have missed Coughlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes