PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 begins the transfer of power to his son and heir, Jonathan Kraft

Unless he had some involvement in the actual sex trafficking ring, this isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things.. it's not like he'll serve time or something

but....

HOLY ****ING **** WHAT AMAZING TIMING KRAFTY BOY! Right after the Pats win their 6th and are walking on water where nobody in the media could direct so much as a mouse fart in their direction... The Pats have been untouchable since winning that 6th, no scandals, no cheating, no nothing... just sitting back and soaking in the blissful glory

Now we have an ENTIRE OFFSEASON of this bull**** to listen to as Pats fans... we can just never simply enjoy a ****ing superbowl victory without some dark cloud of controversy looming overhead and driving narratives

The media are salivating! An entire offseason where they get to bash on the Pats and Kraft again!

soliciting prostitution!? seriously Kraft!?!?! You're a ****ing billionaire man! Fly to Europe, or Nevada, or fly an errand boy to get one for you! jeeeez!!!

Soliciting a prostitute as a billionaire is a layup!

So dumb!!!! Just gave ammo to all the haters, including the other powerful billionaire owners that would LOVE to watch Kraft burn down in flames because of their seething jealousy

Last edited:
That's only the first 25 out of supposedly 200.

Right....and my question is why is Kraft on the first list of 25? Does that mean the next 175 names contain even bigger names?

There's an arrest report that lists 25 cases of surveillance....and mentions 2-3 gray haired men....and there is video of what happened in all massage rooms...

52762392_311879753011342_5431214577922605056_n.jpg

Why does everyone assume he got a HJ? Pretty sure he can afford a BJ. Put that in the poll: hj or bj.

His 39 yo gf has a baby, he hangs around rappers, now he gets caught porking in a massage parlor, guy's gone full Charlie Sheen. LMFAO

Right because a savers mentality/living below means has never been documented by many high networth individuals....

I wish you luck on saving a billion dollars

Reactions: jah
What did you all expect? The drunken, dirty old man's greatest move was hiring BB.

And Krafty only did that because he thought his name was Bill Buyachick.

So he's not denying the sex, just the illegal activity part. So he had a contract with her to get sex therapy? He'll probably beat this thing even with the video. He who has the most expensive attorneys wins.

I live in Palm Beach Gardens and work in Jupiter, but had never heard of that place.

Turns out, it is not some seedy strip mall out in the burbs. It's a strip mall alright, walking distance from a great beach, a few doors down from the top seafood restaurant in the state of Florida (Moir's Food Shack), next door to one of my favorite Thai restaurants, and across the parking lot from a huge Publix grocery store. I walk by that place often and never noticed.

So he's not denying the sex, just the illegal activity part. So he had a contract with her to get sex therapy? He'll probably beat this thing even with the video. He who has the most expensive attorneys wins.
“It’s a judgement call, therefore, not reviewable. Case closed.”

How is someone paying a few bucks to get a handie (or something more substantial) being automatically turning into a human trafficking case?

Because the prostitutes in question appear to be human trafficking victims. This whole sting started based on a tip from the Department of Health based on complaints that the women were living at the spa and cooking out back because they weren't allowed to leave.

Because the prostitutes in question appear to be human trafficking victims. This whole sting started based on a tip from the Department of Health based on complaints that the women were living at the spa and cooking out back because they weren't allowed to leave.
Thanks

I was totally bogged down with work until 4:30 and have some catching up to do.

Human traffickers are indeed scum. I am not saying that being a "John" is a great thing, but I also don't see how a customer is automatically supposed to know the circumstances by which the "help" came into this line of work. Kraft would still be guilty of solicitation, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents