PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human trafficking would still be illegal.

The point is that it goes from underground to above ground, and takes a huge piece of the human trafficking marketplace off the table. The same thing with legalizing drugs, and other prohibitions: govern it closely, tax it to pay for it, and the system works with far fewer victims.

Does he need 24, or just a supermajority (which would be 22)? Rereading what I wrote, I can see how I wasn't at all clear and could be easily read as suggesting that Goodell needs every other owner to sign off on his punishment, but my assumption/belief was that he just needed a supermajority, and I used Jones and Snyder as the most egregious examples of the kind of person who would never voluntary accept a precedent of being held accountable for their own sexual proclivities.
Specifically 24. This was well-discussed in the wake of Deflategate. SI's McCann had a great article back then talking about what potential penalties could be given to the team and had several paragraphs talking about the rules on forced sales.

Belichick upon hearing the news gotta have an expression i'd pay to see
R98f4G3.jpg

The framing of this going forward will be huge. Is it "stupid, rich old man gets busted for happy ending?" or is it "billionaire busted for participating in human trafficking, prostitution."

If it is the first, the League will fine him a work to make the publicity go away as soon as possible. They don't want this hanging around, tarnishing the brand.

If it is the second, there's no precedent for being openly involved in organized crime that I'm away of, even as a customer.

Something tells me that some other big wheels/names are involved in this.

Start rant:

I swear to Bob (not our resident temporary owner; think JR Bob Dobbs) that if he is involved in human trafficking, I pray to God he never sees daylight again.

I honestly expect us to be docked 2019's draft picks and 2020's; beyond that, I don't really know. And the heftiest fine in the history of the league.

Jonathan...if you're into praying, please shoot one up for him. To have his mother Myra's mem0ry besmirched by the thoughtless, callous actions of his father must be unspeakable. :(

That's about it. Your hearts are broken; so is mine. :(

Amazing how a negative Pats story uplifts the NFL masses. Currently at Gang Green there on page 16, Two Bill Drive at page 18 and there is so much activity that it has crashed Finheaven.

What is the deal with the "tape" they have? Is he hooking up with a prostitute, or is it just a happy ending after a massage?

Amazing how a negative Pats story uplifts the NFL masses. Currently at Gang Green there on page 16, Two Bill Drive at page 18 and there is so much activity that it has crashed Finheaven.

Sad that they have no hope or faith in their own franchises.

They have f.ucking video tape.
In Kraft’s defense though, good luck proving what was considered a massage and what wasn’t.

Unless they have video evidence of intercourse or oral sex, which is a different ballgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back