PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a "Pot meet Kettle" type of thing.

Considering his paper has largely treated the Pats the way a baby treats a diaper Kraft has been far too kind to Henry & the Sox over the years.

Kraft is way more normal than Dr. Creepy

I meant more in the direction of Spa visits. It wouldn't surprise me if Ole Uncle Henry had his own personal masseuse. And yet he's going to go after the video.

Yes Kraft seems like a much more normal guy. imo.

I meant more in the direction of Spa visits. It wouldn't surprise me if Ole Uncle Henry had his own personal masseuse. And yet he's going to go after the video.

Yes Kraft seems like a much more normal guy. imo.
Depends on if Dr. Creepys beautiful wife is creeped out by Dr. Creepy.

This spa was just busted in Pawtucket RI ... ewwww - they would have to pay me.
Could be a national thing maybe?

18260532_G.png

13 arrested in Pawtucket prostitution sting

Considering his paper has largely treated the Pats the way a baby treats a diaper Kraft has been far too kind to Henry & the Sox over the years.
Yeah, and the Herald with Tomase and Borges, et al, have been leading the cheers for decades. Both local dailies have sucked.

This was my argument from the outset, except I did not state it as eloquently.. they did not need to do all that much to shut down Orchids of Asia, but they chose a more salacious, sensationalist route.. from PFT.

Kraft's attorneys allege Jupiter police had enough evidence to close down Orchids of Asia long before they installed the video cameras. That evidence, they said, included statements by officers in a search warrant request that they had seen only men enter the spa; had seen online statements from customers that the spa's female employees accepted money for sex; had found evidence of sexual activity in the spa's trash bin; and had gotten confessions from men leaving the spa.
"Law enforcement used maximally invasive, constitutionally suspect surveillance in order to investigate what was really nothing more than a run-of-the-mill misdemeanor,"

If the PD gets away with this, the United States officially sucks and is no longer the United States.

Really, it took THIS case to see how ignorant the general public is of civil rights and due process and how much authority uses this ignorance to abuse its power for their own benefit and to the detriment of civil society?

It is disappointing, but not surprising. It is the result of human nature. Over time, it always devolves into this pattern. I leave you with two quotes from John Adams - my favorite person in history:

"We have no government, armed with power, capable of contending with human passions, unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

"The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the law of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence."

“In sum, the worst offenses that jump out from this record are not those committed by one or another masseuse or patron whose massage allegedly included (a) consensual sexual act,” Goldberger wrote. “Far more worrisome than any alleged misdemeanor are the astonishing lengths to which law enforcement went in order to orchestrate a calculated, systematic campaign to blow past established constitutional limits.”

Police used fake bomb threat to install cameras in Robert Kraft sex spa case

Holy ****... a fake bomb threat?? That's very unethical, and flat out intimidation. That's practically the definition of terrorism.

I hope those assholes get crushed in court.

This was my argument from the outset, except I did not state it as eloquently.. they did not need to do all that much to shut down Orchids of Asia, but they chose a more salacious, sensationalist route.. from PFT.

I am sure we will find out that the local DA behind this bust had higher political ambitions and needed to make a splash in the papers to get some name recognition. Same thing was done in the Duke lacrosse case. These two "smell" the same to me.

Don't think he has to.. have you seen his wife? She's half his age.

I wish more people would put Andy on their ignore list. It makes reading this thread a nightmare with all of these posters arguing with themselves. :D:D

If the PD gets away with this, the United States officially sucks and is no longer the United States.

Really, it took THIS case to see how ignorant the general public is of civil rights and due process and how much authority uses this ignorance to abuse its power for their own benefit and to the detriment of civil society?

It is disappointing, but not surprising. It is the result of human nature. Over time, it always devolves into this pattern. I leave you with two quotes from John Adams - my favorite person in history:

"We have no government, armed with power, capable of contending with human passions, unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

"The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the law of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence."

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain — that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
-Lysander Spooner

So no johns arrested, no invasive videos needed, and no human trafficking investigations. Just bust the prostitution and close shop. Move on. Next.
I figure top left for you, if busy then 2nd from right on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3