PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugh Millen ruined our only real chance at beating Elway. I was mad watching it as a kid and I'm mad remembering it.

**** you for making me remember it, pal. You're dead to me.
Hugh was engaged to Lisa Guerrero while he was Qb here. She was the cheerleader coach.

I would like to take credit, but I heard it sometime in the 1990's, after Bledsoe's arrival. I couldn't tell you where, TBH, somewhere in sports media. I just remember laughing out loud like "no chit, they were so bad."

The 1992 NEP had 4 starting Qbs......HughMillenated, Hodson, Zo and Carlson

In the TB12 era there have only been 4 starting QBs. Tom, Cassell, Jimmy and Brisket

On the bright side Patriot Place could be a full service gas station.

Food, drink, clothes, massage.

You know, about 150 years ago your obsession with this issue was cute and funny and new. And for about the last 149 years, 364 days and 23.75 hours it's been stupid, boring, idiotic and ridiculous. Give it the f### up. You look dumb and shallow beyond belief persevering on this topic. Quit.
OK but then,

... what are we gonna talk about?o_O

He was very good in 86 also. The patriots had possibly the worst running game ever and they went 11-5 win the division and were #2 in the nfl in points scored.
Says more about the team, than Eason.

Just like the '85 playoffs

Says more about the team, than Eason.

Just like the '85 playoffs
I don’t know how being #2 scoring offense with about the worst running game any team ever had says more about the team that the QB.
They were also #4 in passing and #1 in fewest turnovers.

giphy.gif

From 1990 until Parcells arrival, they were the laughing stock of the NFL. Rod Rust, Victor Kiam and the Lisa Olsen nightmare, followed up by **** MacPherson, with his rah-rah ways, Hugh Millen-ated at QB made sure the joke continued, including not winning a game until week 11 in 1992. They were horrible. Fact, not opinion.
Yeah, for three (3) years.

Is that even long enough to qualify as a "laughingstock"?

Isn't there like, a five-year minimum or something?

Tony Eason 28-21; 3-2 post season
Drew Bledsoe 63-60; 4-3 post season

Hope is in the eye of the beholder
and as a beholder, you believe the being over 50%, over 50% in the postseason, and one appearance in the SB constitutes one of the worst franchises of all all.

The 1992 NEP had 4 starting Qbs......HughMillenated, Hodson, Zo and Carlson

In the TB12 era there have only been 4 starting QBs. Tom, Cassell, Jimmy and Brisket
Carlson is the last left handed QB to play in a game for the Patriots, I believe. Thank goodness Tim Tebow didn’t join the list....

Kiam's Patriot Missile 'joke' obviated any waiting period

No. Lisa Olsen? If that happened now, they would get banished to the AAEFL or whatever the hell it's called. Bad drafts, bad coaching, bad stadium. Even when they were good, they were bad. All time ass-kicking in the SB vs. the Bears. Chuck Fairbanks quitting, then not. Irving fryar leaving in his car IN UNIFORM to go fight with his Gf or wife or whatever.

Now, it coulda been worse. At least some Patriot alum didn't go on the draft and yell
"Go Pats! P-A-T-A Pats Pats Pats" or some other hideous BS.

and as a beholder, you believe the being over 50%, over 50% in the postseason, and one appearance in the SB constitutes one of the worst franchises of all all.
From inception to 2000 they were not above .500, not above .500 in the playoffs, appeared in 2 sb in 40 years and won 0.
Please show me where is said they were among the worst each and every year.
When 2000 ended, the franchise, o We it’s historu was one of the worst ever.
I thought it was obvious that was what I was saying but reading comprehension is a thing.

I did end up quitting my job to better keep up with this thread. I was a key executive and my former company may end up failing as a result but I had to follow my heart.

I still cannot follow it TBH. Something about Eason's jersey and a lawyer's *?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST