PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending someone to his home can backfire as well. Look a Heidi Fleiss. When she got busted she was looking to give up her black book which had half of Hollywood sweating. Nothing is discreet. He brings a call girl into his home he can get blackmailed from her or her pimp.

He probably figured I go to one of these spa’s, these Chinese girls who can’t speak English will have no clue who I am, and I’ll never get blackmailed. The problem for him is out of the thousands of spa’s in Florida he went to the one under surveillance.
Murphy's Law ... around the corner lurking for opportunity.

The average man on the street thinks this is hilarious. I know tons of fans of other teams (Steelers, Panthers, Cowboys) and their reaction is “What got into your owner?” followed by a snicker or laugh. No one thinks this is the crime of the week let alone the decade. And I laugh with them too - because it is funny as hell. A 77 year-old billionaire going to a low rent massage parlor. WTF?????
I've made a few posts in the thread ...
But honestly ... I'm still in the shock phase ... it's surreal.

I've made a few posts in the thread ... But honestly ... I'm still in the shock phase ... it's surreal.
It certainly is not what you'd expect. You'd expect the man to be classy and far above such sleazy, disappointing behavior. But then you consider his history of hobnobbing at parties with hip-hop stars and hooking up with that beanpole bimbo 30 years his junior, he seems a bit of a lost soul at some level. It's sad. But I see it as one man's human failings, it doesn't affect me at all as a Patriots fan.

It certainly is not what you'd expect. You'd expect the man to be classy and far above such sleazy, disappointing behavior. But then you consider his history of hobnobbing at parties with hip-hop stars and hooking up with that beanpole bimbo 30 years his junior, he seems a bit of a lost soul at some level. It's sad. But I see it as one man's human failings, it doesn't affect me at all as a Patriots fan.
He should learn classyness from Brady.

You took words out of my mouth.

I think you have hit the bullseye. Ultimately, Kraft is a human with human failings. I am sure that his wife's death has thrown him for a loop. Yes his behavior makes it seem like ke is a lonely older man, lost soul..perfect description.
He has done a lot of good in this society. Last year he won the equivalent of the Israeli Nobel prize for his philanthropy.

So from a high level view should we care if he wanted to have a woman quickly rub one out and de-stress before the big game...?

As long as he did not know anything about trafficking, I have come around to the realization that his slip up is pretty trivial compared to other bigger things going on in this world.

The smarter approach for a high-profile billionaire is to avoid paying for anonymous sex in the first place. Too risky at any level, not to mention just plain stupid.
Unless, of course, he flies one of his personal jets to Nevada, where it’s widely accepted and perfectly legal.

Unless, of course, he flies one of his personal jets to Nevada, where it’s widely accepted and perfectly legal.

Even if he’s caught in Nevada, Goondell can still punish him.

Even if he’s caught in Nevada, Goondell can still punish him.
What do you mean by “caught?”

How can one be caught doing something legal? It’s not like the “yeah, but weed is legal in Colorado but illegal everywhere else” defense (excuse) that you’d hear back in the day, because he’s not getting drug tested. It’s more like how sports betting was only legal in Nevada prior to recent legislation. No one would get punished placing a sports bet.

I’m sure there are plenty of options for private service at different locations, or even low-down seedy Asian massage parlors, if that’s what he had chosen. I know that places like the Bunny Ranch offer private entrances for big spenders, and plenty of well known people frequent their establishment.

Kraft was just lazy and wanted something close to home. Considering the fact that he’s always traveling, has plenty of money, and even a private jet as his disposal, he could’ve been a lot more cautious and creative.

What do you mean by “caught?”

How can one be caught doing something legal? It’s not like the “yeah, but weed is legal in Colorado but illegal everywhere else” defense (excuse) that you’d hear back in the day, because he’s not getting drug tested. It’s more like how sports betting was only legal in Nevada prior to recent legislation. No one would get punished placing a sports bet.

I’m sure there are plenty of options for private service at different locations, or even low-down seedy Asian massage parlors, if that’s what he had chosen. I know that places like the Bunny Ranch offer private entrances for big spenders, and plenty of well known people frequent their establishment.

Kraft was just lazy and wanted something close to home. Considering the fact that he’s always traveling, has plenty of money, and even a private jet as his disposal, he could’ve been a lot more cautious and creative.

Goodell can punish him if the optics aren’t good - there is no requirement for a crime. Otherwise you’d have every player and owner go to Nevada and hire prostitutes and post it on instagram.

Goodell can punish him if the optics aren’t good - there is no requirement for a crime. Otherwise you’d have every player and owner go to Nevada and hire prostitutes and post it on instagram.
Sure, but I’m not claiming that he should post selfies with hookers or social media. Many of those high end places are set up to handle well known clients, and I guarantee that there have been many frequent fliers who have made their share of visits. Professional athletes, movie stars, senators, etc.

Also, I think I disagree a bit with what the punishment would have been if any owner were getting a happy ending in a massage parlor that was perfectly legal. It’s none of anyone’s business what goes on underneath those sheets. Kraft’s problem was that he committed a criminal act, and got caught up in a major sting operation. None of that would have happened had he taken the legal route. If he were punished for going to a legal establishment the punishment and public outcry would’ve likely been minimal.

Misdemeanor crime that was cast as a wide-sweeping sex trafficking/sex slavery investigation in the media but there's considerable doubts being raised about that aspect. If you don't see how that might impact the fairness of his trial you're mind is too made up at this point for debate.

Correct. And there’s the whole “he’s already guilty” mentality in the media to be able to find impartial jurors. A key element in a fair trial

On the part about his wife dying. I’m 20 yrs younger than kraft but I can explain the feeling as my wife also died Christmas before last. Dec 8 2017. After the initial stun wears off there’s just a void. Sleep is barely possible for several months. If you do sleep, the whole rotten mess hits you soon as your awake again. Then there’s the sensory input that’s false. Like waking up with the smell of her hair or skin in your nose. I know that does not sound so bad but it’s actually worse than I’m making it out.
When does it end? You might ask. To my knowledge it decreases slowly but never ends. Dreams where they’re still alive etc
None of this gives anyone a pass on anything. Just trying to see this for what it is

Last edited:
"white owner","the league has punished black players, Kraft should be forced to sell"...he's a vicious racist, make no mistake
He’s a fool for bring race into his argument. That almost as bad as the ESPN guy that proposed people don’t like New England because they’re more white than other teams. But the truth is, their roster is at the league average

Correct. And there’s the whole “he’s already guilty” mentality in the media to be able to find impartial jurors. A key element in a fair trial

On the part about his wife dying. I’m 20 yrs younger than kraft but I can explain the feeling as my wife also died Christmas before last. Dec 8 2017. After the initial stun wears off there’s just a void. Sleep is barely possible for several months. If you do sleep, the whole rotten mess hits you soon as your awake again. Then there’s the sensory input that’s false. Like waking up with the smell of her hair or skin in your nose. I know that does not sound so bad but it’s actually worse than I’m making it out.

None of this gives anyone a pass on anything. Just trying to see this for what it is
All of what you describe sounds as difficult as life can get. I can’t imagine experiencing that and I’ve never been married. But I appreciate that you can share how it feels.

Maybe Kraft has been trying to avoid the feelings you’ve experienced. Rather than booze or drugs, he’s using sex....who knows

All of what you describe sounds as difficult as life can get. I can’t imagine experiencing that and I’ve never been married. But I appreciate that you can share how it feels.

Maybe Kraft has been trying to avoid the feelings you’ve experienced. Rather than booze or drugs, he’s using sex....who knows

Thanks man. I think it’s pertinent to this situation. To understand where he’s at mentally is sort of a key here on weather his intentions were not right. Intention is one part of all this

Found it: Affidavit tells how video placed Kraft in sex spa

Relevant excerpt:

The affidavit said Jupiter police, using the ruse of a bomb scare report, evacuated Orchids of Asia shortly before midnight on Jan. 17, then planted hidden cameras inside the spa. Five days of video evidence was collected.

Perfect example of how news gets distorted. Your first post said the warrant was possibly obtained using a false bomb threat, which would have been lying to the judge involved. In reality, the police obtained the warrant with a legitimate rationale, then use a false bomb threat to get the cameras in place, which is also a legitimate tactic.

In this case, all of the evidence points to solid, by-the-book work by the police and legal authorities involved.

...I’m 20 yrs younger than kraft but I can explain the feeling as my wife also died Christmas before last. Dec 8 2017. After the initial stun wears off there’s just a void. Sleep is barely possible for several months. If you do sleep, the whole rotten mess hits you soon as your awake again. Then there’s the sensory input that’s false. Like waking up with the smell of her hair or skin in your nose. I know that does not sound so bad but it’s actually worse than I’m making it out.
When does it end? You might ask. To my knowledge it decreases slowly but never ends. Dreams where they’re still alive etc

Oh, brother, tough one. I can only imagine (and do), as my wife and I enter our 60's after 25 years. WTF would life be like if she weren't here?

Here's hoping that you can fill the void over time. I'm sure that's what she'd want you to do, right?

Puts all this football stuff in perspective.

Oh, brother, tough one. I can only imagine (and do), as my wife and I enter our 60's after 25 years. WTF would life be like if she weren't here?

Here's hoping that you can fill the void over time. I'm sure that's what she'd want you to do, right?

Puts all this football stuff in perspective.

Absolutely man. It’s been long enough now where I can speak of it. I saw that krafts wife died and really wanted people here to understand what that feels like to help the over all perspective. The financial ruinous aspect does not apply to kraft but for us joes out here, a funeral is more than a new car. Paid in cash. They don’t do credit

Sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore