Kids fun day at Gillette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Pats fans…

I heard somewhere that the Patriots/Gillette/The Hall hold an annual fun day for kids with bouncy houses and other fun attractions.

Is anyone here familiar with this event? If so, can you please point me to an online link, dates, etc.?

Thank you in advance

Never heard of that....but last year across the street (I think in the RV Lot) there was some of a Wipeout Live takeoff of the show Wipeout. There were HUGE inflatable slides, obstacle courses, etc...I think it was for adults and kids...I looked into it for my rug rats, but it was wicked expensive - something like 70 bucks IIRC....

Hello my fellow Pats fans…

I heard somewhere that the Patriots/Gillette/The Hall hold an annual fun day for kids with bouncy houses and other fun attractions.

Is anyone here familiar with this event? If so, can you please point me to an online link, dates, etc.?

Thank you in advance

All types of events get held in and around Gillette for kids and bounce houses are usually there.

One of the most common is the Patriot Experience which is set up on the parking lots near the training camp fields during each training camp session.

But they often set things up in the plaza near the pro shop for various charity events and other fun things during the year. Not sure exactly where you could find a schedule for these types of things though I imagine it must exist on the website for Patriot Place somewhere.

Lastly I think they do something like you describe on Father's Day for dad's to enjoy Gillette with their kids.

@dannydyn

You may want to try this link, fill the info and see what you get for a response.

Gillette Stadium - Contact Us

You could also try calling them at 508-543-8200, and ask for somebody in public relations or marketing/events, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back