PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kessler re-signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know what Kessler does that couldn't be done by a practice squad QB? Nothing against Kessler. Is it camp arm or special scout QB?

Does anybody know what Kessler does that couldn't be done by a practice squad QB? Nothing against Kessler. Is it camp arm or special scout QB?
He gives TB12 a "maintenance day" or 2 every week, while Stidham runs scout team. I think it's one of the concessions that you make with a 42 yo GOAT. Ideally a PS guy could do that, but there must be something that BB likes about Kessler.

So this is what it feels like to have someone listen to your petty complaints... thank you Ian!!

3elaor.jpg

I can't unsee that image. I suppose it serves me right for sneaking onto PatsFans when I should be working ...

This just in: Kessler will start vs Balt, Brady will replace Nugent

they used the open roster spot on kessler. Guess harry isnt coming back

He gives TB12 a "maintenance day" or 2 every week, while Stidham runs scout team. I think it's one of the concessions that you make with a 42 yo GOAT. Ideally a PS guy could do that, but there must be something that BB likes about Kessler.
Didn’t Brady have every Wednesday off last season?

I asked this question last week and got a smug "we can't all be geniuses like you" reply.

When does Harry have to be activated? Can we wait until after the bye?

3 things in life are certain:
Death , taxes, and phil kessel being a patriot

Didn’t Brady have every Wednesday off last season?
Good point, but perhaps Hoyer was better-equipped to do scout team and take major snaps during the same work week. Stidham can't be there yet, in terms of know-how.

When does Harry have to be activated? Can we wait until after the bye?

Within 21 days of starting to practice. Makes it next Monday or Tuesday depending what the official first practice day was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots