PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kennedy Stidham > Gisele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year she was whining on twitter about how Maholmes was going to win more Superbowls than Brady... Maybe its because I'm 37 now, but I just don't do the googoo gaga for younglings anymore

Gisele has an abundance of brains, class, beauty and power.. and she treats people "lower" than her (which is almost everyone on planet earth) with respect, at least in public

She personally congratulated the Eagles after winning the SB. Lots of charitable work. I totally agree with you. Long story short, I definitely agree with you.

OT here, does anyone know why Brady and Bridget Moynahan broke up?

She’s cute. But Giselle is way hotter.

Gisele is getting up there in age now

Be careful if the volume is up and you have a glass nearby.

Very little chance Mahomes dumps his girlfriend. They've been together since High School, and his brother who is gay has a best friend thing going with her. It's all very weird.

She personally congratulated the Eagles after winning the SB. Lots of charitable work. I totally agree with you. Long story short, I definitely agree with you.

OT here, does anyone know why Brady and Bridget Moynahan broke up?

I’ve read it was an amicable breakup but the way Bridget talks about being pregnant it kind of sounds like it was Tom who initiated it. That’s her side though so who knows.

Gisele is getting up there in age now

Very little chance Mahomes dumps his girlfriend. They've been together since High School, and his brother who is gay has a best friend thing going with her. It's all very weird.

He cheats on her all the time.

I guess her dad is ceo of the Houston Rockets. Whatever. Gisele isn't the daughter of some rich dad, she's a self made person who earned it plus is a world famous supermodel. It really isn't even close.

The ever changing perception of Giselle by the New England fanbase may later become a critical study as aliens figure out how civilization was stupid enough to destroy itself. She was, according to most fans, a terrible curse who held Brady back from 2007-13... then pretty awesome from 2014-18... before becoming the evil witch that forced him to leave.

The ever changing perception of Giselle by the New England fanbase may later become a critical study as aliens figure out how civilization was stupid enough to destroy itself. She was, according to most fans, a terrible curse who held Brady back from 2007-13... then pretty awesome from 2014-18... before becoming the evil witch that forced him to leave.
No one made Tom leave but Tom.

Stidham got rid of Brady because his wife had a crush on the old man. I'm definitely going with that. Jarrett Stidham isn't signing no $50M guaranteed contract any time soon. Who can blame her?

Comparing Kennedy Brown Stidham with Gisele Bundchen Brady is unfair on many levels. Most significantly, how can you compare a 23 year old American girl with a 40 year old woman who grew up in Europe? Does anyone know what Gisele was like when she was 23? I believe Mrs. Stidham is behaving like a typical 23 year old American girl. Let's see what she's like when she is 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes