PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kellerman

Still a few detractors left....like Scott Kascmar.....LOL
Was Kascmar the guy that a pack of Boston Twitter toughies sifted through his tweets and got him fired awhile ago, and now he's living in his mom's basement?

Was Kascmar the guy that a pack of Boston Twitter toughies sifted through his tweets and got him fired awhile ago, and now he's living in his mom's basement?

Yes...the one and the same. I knew him over at KFFL years ago before he became a writer. He's actually a pretty cool dude when the subject ISN'T Tom Brady, LOL. Same schtick...using stats to back up why Brady is the luckiest check down system QB of all time....

His belief is that you gotta fall behind by 3-4 TD's in the 4th quarter because you have the worst supporting cast ever....a defense who can't stop anyone...poor coaching....bad blocking...and come back with like a 20 YPA...and toss 4 TD's in the 4th quarter.

Pretty sure Kellerman has said he just hates the Pats/Boston. Now that Brady is in a different city, his heart has softened. A lot of fans of loser franchises are thinking that way. I see a lot of haters basking in the schadenfreude of "Brady>Belichick"

Pretty sure Kellerman has said he just hates the Pats/Boston. Now that Brady is in a different city, his heart has softened. A lot of fans of loser franchises are thinking that way. I see a lot of haters basking in the schadenfreude of "Brady>Belichick"
I have never minded Kellerman. I think him and Stephen A. are pretty funny. They are much better than Skip/Shannon.

He also said Rodgers choked and has turned on him as that was his favorite QB. How Stephen A disagrees with that is baffling.
Is it really baffling? It’s Steven A.
kind of like saying it’s baffling that the first grader didn’t get the calculus question right.

I have never minded Kellerman. I think him and Stephen A. are pretty funny. They are much better than Skip/Shannon.
Yeah Kellerman is fine. However, they need to get rid of Molly. There's funny YouTube videos of how she constantly interrupts and starts adding her opinions rather than moderating. Skip and Shannon show is better because you don't have to worry about Jenny Taft interrupting. Joy Taylor was also good before her.
Is it really baffling? It’s Steven A.
kind of like saying it’s baffling that the first grader didn’t get the calculus question right.
I didn't think Stephan A would be that blind and defend Rodgers after his mistakes on Sunday. Blames the Coach. Lol.

Yeah Kellerman is fine. However, they need to get rid of Molly. There's funny YouTube videos of how she constantly interrupts and starts adding her opinions rather than moderating. Skip and Shannon show is better because you don't have to worry about Jenny Taft interrupting. Joy Taylor was also good before her.

I didn't think Stephan A would be that blind and defend Rodgers after his mistakes on Sunday. Blames the Coach. Lol.
Steven A is an idiot

I don't know if it's been noticed here, since many don't like to give ESPN any clicks, but Kellerman has given it up big time and admits defeat.
He said that Brady has had a hall of fame career SINCE he made his cliff comment. Pretty amusing.
He actually seems to be understating the case.

Since he made those statements Brady has
Been to 5 SBs
Won 3 SBs, with 1 to be decided
Won NFL MVP, and probably should have won another in 2016 except for the unjust suspension.
Set record for TD-int ratio (without only winning 6 games like a certain other QB :p )

He has arguably had a career good enough to be the GOAT just since the cliff comments.:oops:

Last edited:
It's an act. These people are like politicians. They are going to say whatever benefits them the most. In his case the goal is to get as much attention as possible. They don't believe most of what comes out of their mouth. These types are just putting on a show. This is what has replaced real sports commentary. People were probably getting bored with the cliff take so he freshened it up and did what would get him far more attention than continuing to beat the "cliff" dead horse.
Can't believe people still fall for this nonsense. Or care about the opinion of some random person.

Molly is awful. Shannon adds no value to the show. His takes are always predictable and he has no repore with Skip because he is out of his league.

I didn't get Stephen A's take at all but he loves Rodgers. Kellerman does too but even he called him a choker.

BTW, it may time soon to add Green Bay to the list of teams Tom Brady has broke.

What annoys me is that they can have good and interesting take but 2 min later, they start too say some nonsense.

Stephen A. Take himself a little bit a little too seriously but I think is well connected. He has reported when Brady left in March that it didn’t left because of the weapons or the money but because he felt that BB didn’t want him and that if BB told Brady « I want you to stay ». Brady would have stayed even with the bad weapons.

I thought First take was better when it was him and skip. I liked that skip was a Brady fan and defended him when sometimes other people try to trash him but since he is on undisputed, he so over the top.

Parker will never jump ship. This is what his entire career has been built upon. Being “that guy.”
I'm starting to suspect Rob Parker has an acct on this forum under @TommyBrady12. Lmao

Kellerman really has changed his tune. He is a down right Brady fan boy now. LOL

So from 03-10 Tom was fighting Peyton Manning for the best QB in the league
From 10-18 he was against Rodgers for best QB in the league
and now he is up against the best QB in the league in Mahomes for his 7th Superbowl that's unreal

A long time ago we reached the point where Brady>Manning.
Then it became clear that Brady>Montana.
Recently it beame clear that Brady>(Montana plus Young, in other words, the entire 49er dynasty).

Now it seems like Brady>(Montana plus Manning).

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back