PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kellerman

rochrist

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I don't know if it's been noticed here, since many don't like to give ESPN any clicks, but Kellerman has given it up big time and admits defeat.
He said that Brady has had a hall of fame career SINCE he made his cliff comment. Pretty amusing.

Think he admitted it last year. I don't think he wanted to be in the "Who could be wrong more than Charlie Casserly" group.

Now Rob Parker is the only one left

Think he admitted it last year. I don't think he wanted to be in the "Who could be wrong more than Charlie Casserly" group.
Nah, he was still on it (in slightly modified form) at the start of this season.

He also said Rodgers choked and has turned on him as that was his favorite QB. How Stephen A disagrees with that is baffling.

Yeah but at this point what else can he honestly say? There’s really no choice. If hed have admitted defeat back when it was it wasn’t entirely obvious he was way off it might’ve been somewhat commendable.

I don't know if it's been noticed here, since many don't like to give ESPN any clicks, but Kellerman has given it up big time and admits defeat.
He said that Brady has had a hall of fame career SINCE he made his cliff comment. Pretty amusing.

4vens4.gif

No matter what Brady accomplished as a Patriot, no matter how irrational, people like Kellerman would have always used the “entire career under one coach” argument forever.

Brady going to a team that finished 7-9 last year, with a coach that has never been to the SB as a head coach, and beating Brees and Rodgers on the road has done more for his legacy than rings 7-10 as a Patriot would have done.

It’s been remarkable how much more liked, viewed as a legend and accepted as the inarguable GOAT he has been this year than he ever was as a Patriot.

Which inevitably brings one to the obvious conclusion that the majority of people are absolute buffoons. :D

Who cares.......Tom Brady is gone.......there is no Tom Brady

long live Troy Brown and Tedi Bruschi

Well these guys are like WWE. They are playing their roles for entertainment. Not adding and thought out opinions. A lot of it is scripted I feel.

Yes, I saw this and am glad he finally waived the white flag. Even though it was 'good for his clicks' and ratings it was infuriating just how stubborn he was with an opinion that was soooooooo wrong.

But I like how he didn't just admit defeat, he admitted complete and utter failure. After all, he didn't just say 'ok, Brady was good' he acknowledged that Brady's 'post cliff' numbers and accolades alone would be enough to earn him a Hall of Fame jacket.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back