PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC can ball

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Captain obvious checking in, KC continues to impress me. Mahomes is already a lock hall of famer and proved his grit playing and winning with 1/2 leg last year.

With Reid and Spags they have two all time greats running the offense and defense and have completed shifted from run and gun to complimentary football. Kelce is insane, totally different player than Gronk but both first ballot locks. Jones will also be in Canton.

I know many Patriot fans may recoil but we are watching true greatness and a team that knows how to flat out ball when the chips are down.

They may or may not get 6+ rings but as a fan of football I am super impressed and have much respect for the Chefs.

Don't need to see Chiefs glazing here
team america vomit GIF

Is can ball like pickle ball ?

Captain obvious checking in, KC continues to impress me. Mahomes is already a lock hall of famer and proved his grit playing and winning with 1/2 leg last year.

With Reid and Spags they have two all time greats running the offense and defense and have completed shifted from run and gun to complimentary football. Kelce is insane, totally different player than Gronk but both first ballot locks. Jones will also be in Canton.

I know many Patriot fans may recoil but we are watching true greatness and a team that knows how to flat out ball when the chips are down.

They may or may not get 6+ rings but as a fan of football I am super impressed and have much respect for the Chefs.
Cool story, bro.

They scored 125 fewer points this year than last.

WHAT A CLUTCH PLAY BY MAHOMES

I have carefully considered each of your points and I’m ready to submit my response for the record.

I’d like to invite the Chiefs and their hideous
fans to
1706065382883.gif

1706065494401.gif

Support for the Chiefs is support for this:

TaylorSwiftChiefs.jpg

What's crazy is that's the only Super Bowl Tom ever won that wasn't stress-inducing all the way down to the final minute. We never got one of those "kick back and relax" games where we could enjoy watching them take a lead and never have it be in doubt as they put an exclamation point on the season. Every one of them was a nailbiter.

What's crazy is that's the only Super Bowl Tom ever won that wasn't stress-inducing all the way down to the final minute. We never got one of those "kick back and relax" games where we could enjoy watching them take a lead and never have it be in doubt as they put an exclamation point on the season. Every one of them was a nailbiter.
2004 vs the Eagles was probably the closest to a calm win but even then it was still tense for majority of the game

I 100% root against the Chiefs every time they play.

But also fully respect how impressive they've been. Anyone who tries to discredit them sound exactly like the butthurt people who discredited the Pats during our dynasty

Alas, the media is foaming at mouth to annoint Mahomes/Reid/Kelce as GOATs when the book is mot even written yet, which is fuels my hate of them.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back