PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just spoke to Donovan McNabb ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
McNabb told me it makes him 'throw up' thinking that his beloved former team the Eagles have to face the Patriots again in the Super Bowl

LMFAO

Just some lame humor on a boring Tuesday :)

giphy.gif

McNabb told me it makes him 'throw up' thinking that his beloved former team the Eagles have to face the Patriots again in the Super Bowl

LMFAO

Just some lame humor on a boring Tuesday :)
I'm down here in the 609 area code for a few days on business and boy are they excited.

hahaha.....Captain Dry Heave

does anyone remember the cartoon on Bang Cartoons?

Excited eh?....So is a virgin getting a lap dance at a club for the first time but in the end he still remains a virgin
Ha. It's more like someone going to a bunny ranch after being celibate for 20 years.

Living in philly. They’ve seemed to replace sports radio with Comedy Central. The governor and their grandmother is on the air.

Newsflash: the clock has struck midnight and Nick Foles has left the ball.

Living in philly. They’ve seemed to replace sports radio with Comedy Central. The governor and their grandmother is on the air.

Newsflash: the clock has struck midnight and Nick Foles has left the ball.
Ive come to the conclusion in which any and all analysis about this game is useless.

It's Foles and Peterson v Brady and BB.

The game will really start in the 4th Quarter.

Ive come to the conclusion in which any and all analysis about this game is useless.

It's Foles and Peterson v Brady and BB.

The game will really start in the 4th Quarter.

It could. Who knows. Whoever shows up will win. If both teams show up prepared, it's gonna be one great superbowl. I do respect the Eagles a lot for overcoming Wentz and not talk about it too much. So far, all their players are also very respectful. The media sucks.

I am quite looking forward to this one. Let's see if lightening can strike twice for Foles, after the NFCCG, or whether karma shows up and lets them know their policy has expired. :)

...So far, all their players are also very respectful. The media sucks.
Give them time.
This team has a lot of players on it who like to talk (and pose, especially during choreographed "celebrations"), on both offense and defense.
They're undisciplined (Jim Schwartz is their DC). They like the cheese too much.
Their DEs can be run at (unlike up the middle where Fletcher Cox is a Beast).
They'll all be so eager to be the one who makes a highlight-reel play that their front 7 will over-pursue, and their DBs will bite on double-moves and start peeking into the offensive backfield, all in the hope of jumping a route and grabbing a Pick 6.
They can be scored-upon by those who are disciplined, patient, tough, creative, and protective of the football.

The bulletin-board material will arrive soon enough, guaranteed.

Last edited:
Give them time. This team has a lot of players on it who like to pose, talk and kneel, especially on defense. They're undisciplined. They like the cheese too much. Their DEs can be run at, unlike the middle where Fletcher Cox is a Beast. They'll all be so eager to be the one who makes a highlight-reel play that their front 7 will over-pursue, and their DBs will bite on double-moves and start peeking into the offensive backfield, all in the hope of jumping a route and grabbing a Pick 6. They can be scored-upon by those who are disciplined, patient, tough and protective of the ball.

I hope so but they have enough veteran leadership to keep calm. I’m expecting a tough game. Plus their coach is aggressive. They won’t kneel to burn the clock. They’ll be pulling out every last trick play they have.

[stares into camera] and thus began the longest two weeks of my life

Give them time. This team has a lot of players on it who like to pose, talk and kneel, especially on defense. They're undisciplined. They like the cheese too much. Their DEs can be run at, unlike the middle where Fletcher Cox is a Beast. They'll all be so eager to be the one who makes a highlight-reel play that their front 7 will over-pursue, and their DBs will bite on double-moves and start peeking into the offensive backfield, all in the hope of jumping a route and grabbing a Pick 6. They can be scored-upon by those who are disciplined, patient, tough and protective of the ball.

If you are on the money with this, they should start filming 3GTG6

I wonder if Brady would consider a no huddle offense for the whole game. Would it be too late to install now? too tiring on our D as well?

If anyone has the resources to get in contact with BB or Brady, please send it along. I know it's a longshot...lol...

I wonder if Brady would consider a no huddle offense for the whole game. Would it be too late to install now? too tiring on our D as well?

If anyone has the resources to get in contact with BB or Brady, please send it along. I know it's a longshot...lol...
Yep - that's the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand