PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just one last quick farewell to Donkeyland (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many questions.

Why did the guy not stand up? Was he handicapped and that's why it came up?

I mean it doesn't justify punching the guy but I can't help but to be curious.

LOL @ the hippy that tried to break it up getting clocked too.

A visual representation of anyone minding their own business.

I hope those season ticket holders sold those through some exchange program with the team, otherwise they may be revoked

Lots of whack jobs out there

It was farewell to Denver in a number of ways. I think this was Brady’s last game against the Broncos. For the next few years we will play the winner of the AFCW at home.

Last edited:
I don't know man. That punch looked like it was in slow motion. I can't believe it landed before the end of the game.

Yea most weren't, but that first sucker punch although it certainly wasn't some haymaker, could still cause some damage to someone, give them a black eye, knock out teeth, knock them off balance where they hit their head on concrete, etc

Its also the fact that it was premeditated and instigated

You should be able to sit in your seat at a game in a non-violent manner and not have someone swing a punch at you like that, regardless of their strength.. by everyone's reaction, its pretty clear that he was the problem in that entire scenario.. and without some sort of consequence, there isn't as much deterrence to prevent others from behaving the same

I'd hate to have to run a meeting at work on Monday with a big, swollen black eye because some nut job sucker punched me at a Pats game lol

Yea most weren't, but that first sucker punch although it certainly wasn't some haymaker, could still cause some damage to someone, give them a black eye, knock out teeth, knock them off balance where they hit their head on concrete, etc

Its also the fact that it was premeditated and instigated

You should be able to sit in your seat at a game in a non-violent manner and not have someone swing a punch at you like that, regardless of their strength.. by everyone's reaction, its pretty clear that he was the problem in that entire scenario.. and without some sort of consequence, there isn't as much deterrence to prevent others from behaving the same

I'd hate to have to run a meeting at work on Monday with a big, swollen black eye because some nut job sucker punched me at a Pats game lol

I agree completely. I was just making fun of the drunk ass.

These white people are crazy!!!

The guy's facial expression is hilarious.

I am perpetually amazed at the things people get into fights about at events. I've never seen a fight started over anything that actually mattered.

Assault and battery have to do with intent to harm, not the actual harming..

Perhaps some just desserts for the alleged perpetrator would be to experience some good old fashioned "multiculturism" in the local jail..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back