PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just Imagine if Gronk... Grassy Knoll Super Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatekeeper

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
...had broken White's neck. Just ponder the magnitude of that for a few seconds.

How he only got one game for that attack would be baffling, aside from knowing that Goodell is an all-over-the-map incompetent buffoon when it comes to handing out punishments.

And to deny that there is a very real possibility that could've happened by a 6'7" 270 pound man driving his bodyweight into the back of an unsuspecting person's head and neck is just foolish. Remember the Todd Bertuzzi/Steve Moore incident in the NHL. Moore got 3 fractured verterbrae from a punch from behind that didn't even look that dangerous. The difference - Moore was up skating and Bertuzzi was 6'3" 229. White was laying prone and Gronk is 6'7" 270.

I don't think you all realize how lucky Gronk is - not that he only got one game, but that he's not headed for a prison cell. Should've been put down for the year...or at least until after the matchup against the Steelers in two weeks. That would have sufficed.

Dude he f*cked up, admitted as much and showed remorse. I bet most people on this board have gotten behind the wheel after a few drinks and were legally drunk. I say that's potentially much worse than what happened Sunday. Both are stupid but we learn from our mistakes and move on.

...had broken White's neck. Just ponder the magnitude of that for a few seconds.

How he only got one game for that attack would be baffling, aside from knowing that Goodell is an all-over-the-map incompetent buffoon when it comes to handing out punishments.

And to deny that there is a very real possibility that could've happened by a 6'7" 270 pound man driving his bodyweight into the back of an unsuspecting person's head and neck is just foolish. Remember the Todd Bertuzzi/Steve Moore incident in the NHL. Moore got 3 fractured verterbrae from a punch from behind that didn't even look that dangerous. The difference - Moore was up skating and Bertuzzi was 6'3" 229. White was laying prone and Gronk is 6'7" 270.

I don't think you all realize how lucky Gronk is - not that he only got one game, but that he's not headed for a prison cell. Should've been put down for the year...or at least until after the matchup against the Steelers in two weeks. That would have sufficed.

Thanks, Bills fan!

What if Gronk teabagged the sideline straddling player and then left an airbiscuit from the yo soy fiesta burrito he ate at half time?

...but he DIDN'T break his neck, hence 1 game.... move on for Christ sake. Was it a stupid move on Gronk's behalf - OF COURSE! But I'm sick and tired of hearing all the pundits from all over the NFL, mediots, and former players, piling on Gronk. I have never seen such outrage against repetitive offenders like Suh, Burfict, Talib, who do **** like that every other week....

For crying out loud, the guy has been suspended. Is 1 game enough? I don't know, some say not enough given the way it was transpired, others will say it's fair, given that this is his first time. Regardless, it's water under the bridge at this point. So please.... no more if, ands, or buts... the guy is suspended for the Miami game, and that's it. MOVE ON!

6 years ago you put up a thread proclaiming that Rapistburger was not that far behind Brady as far as QBs go. Then you started tearing into Brady supporters. Now you post this. I guess BigBen is so far behind Brady now you need something else to obsess about.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Last edited:
Yes- we do realize it.

Can we stop with the 'what ifs' now?

Oh my. Now it's "what if " Gronk broke his neck.

After a win, even a blowout, I'm used to hearing "what if" the opposing team did this and that, they would have won too but this is next level stuff here.

We now even have the murderer Ray Lewis saying that what Gronk did was the worst thing in the history of football. People really do hate us, even some of our fans.

For anyone who doesn't know...

The OP is a pathetic Steeler Apologist who originally infested this board 10 Years ago with predictions of Steeler Dominance and Roethlisberger Greatness.
icon_lol.gif

He's a bitter Steeler Fan who is consumed with impotent Patriot Envy ~ and who evidently has nothing better to do. Family? Friends? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back