PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just Imagine if Gronk... Grassy Knoll Super Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trolling! And 6 years later, Ben is still not that far behind Brady. He's close on yards and TD's. Still has a chance to challenge SB titles but Goodell is doing all he can to prevent that from happening.
1. You are a textbook troll. A Steelers fan on a Pats forum
2. 6 years later Ben is still "not that far behind Brady?" This is after 2 more rings and all the cazy stats and the MVP. Wow I have seen homers before but this is legendary.
3. You think Goddell is "doing all he can" to keep Ben Rapistburger from winning Superbowls. And Ben would have more if not for Rodger.

This is good stuff.

He's 6'7" 270! And fell on a guy's from behind with his forearm. As for Ju-Ju, I don't think there was a fan in America (besides in Cincy) who wasn't happy to see that. That was a B.S. suspension.
50,000 harder and more dangerous hits happen every season.

But the later was an offensive player doing his job and blocking a defender while Gronk just decided to hit the dude after the play because he was pissed. Jujus block was a necessary football play, Gronk wasn’t.

But that is not what I have argued. My entire point if you look at all 3 collisions is that Gronks dive on White was the one that was the least likely to severely injure someone as the troll OP was making a huge point about breaking necks and whatnot in his post.

There is no question that the other two hits were things that happen in a football game but that doesnt make them less dangerous or risky.

No trolling! And 6 years later, Ben is still not that far behind Brady. He's close on yards and TD's. Still has a chance to challenge SB titles but Goodell is doing all he can to prevent that from happening.
Hahahahaha
Not that far behind? Brady is the goat, Ben is a pretty good qb.
250 more titles. He has absolutely zero chance of challenging that.
15000 yards and 160 Tds is not close.
Ben trails Eli freaking manning in both.
Ben = Eli
Brady = GOAT

But that is not what I have argued. My entire point if you look at all 3 collisions is that Gronks dive on White was the one that was the least likely to severely injure someone as the troll OP was making a huge point about breaking necks and whatnot in his post.

There is no question that the other two hits were things that happen in a football game but that doesnt make them less dangerous or risky.
I wasnt disagreeing I was adding to a piece of your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodell is basically handing it to the Pats by NOT suspending Gronk for as long as he should.

Heh. :cool:

No Commissioner has ever made such a disgustingly relentless effort to rob a single franchise of multiple Championships while brazenly spewing sewage about them as Goodell has, us...God only knows how many Championships we would've ended up winning with the 2 1st Rounders that he blatantly stole from us, not to mention the outrageously obvious 2006 AFC Championship Game penalty called on Hobbs, subsequently apologized for :rolleyes:, that stole yet another Championship.

Yet sewage such's yourself continue to bleat that Goodell favors us. o_O

The flaccidity of many confounds me. Were I a Browns fan ~ even setting aside their phenomenal dynastic run from 1946 to 1955 ~ I'd savor what we had and what we shared as Browns fans: Ever striving for Greatness, as every single team does.

Only 1 Team can win each Championship, but the only Losers are those who give up. That's the very Essence of being a Fan ~ the very Soul of being a Fan.

I cannot fathom the pathetic lack of character or testicular fortitude of those who expend their energy not on rooting for their own team...but on humiliating themselves by focusing on some other team. :eek: But, hey: Good luck with that. ;)

...had broken White's neck. Just ponder the magnitude of that for a few seconds.

How he only got one game for that attack would be baffling, aside from knowing that Goodell is an all-over-the-map incompetent buffoon when it comes to handing out punishments.

And to deny that there is a very real possibility that could've happened by a 6'7" 270 pound man driving his bodyweight into the back of an unsuspecting person's head and neck is just foolish. Remember the Todd Bertuzzi/Steve Moore incident in the NHL. Moore got 3 fractured verterbrae from a punch from behind that didn't even look that dangerous. The difference - Moore was up skating and Bertuzzi was 6'3" 229. White was laying prone and Gronk is 6'7" 270.

I don't think you all realize how lucky Gronk is - not that he only got one game, but that he's not headed for a prison cell. Should've been put down for the year...or at least until after the matchup against the Steelers in two weeks. That would have sufficed.
But it didn’t happen and he wouldn’t have gotten one game if it did

Who TF sits around thinking about “what if this happened?”

Are you a Patriots fan?

Absolutely not. In the NHL, that would be a match penalty for deliberate intent to injure and lengthy suspension. The point is, the game against Pittsburgh is gonna determine homefield for the playoffs, and Goodell is basically handing it to the Pats by NOT suspending Gronk for as long as he should. Especially with Shazier out now.

So basically you don't give a **** whether someone got their neck broke or not. All you're concerned with is that Gronk is playing and you fear the Squealers can't beat the Pats. That's some weak ass sauce right there buddy.

Hell. You've been spotted No Edelman and No Hightower and you're still ****ting your pants. What does that say about your pathetic Squealers?

Absolutely not. In the NHL, that would be a match penalty for deliberate intent to injure and lengthy suspension. The point is, the game against Pittsburgh is gonna determine homefield for the playoffs, and Goodell is basically handing it to the Pats by NOT suspending Gronk for as long as he should. Especially with Shazier out now.

Just to make sure I get it right: You're a Bills fan right?

For anyone who doesn't know...

The OP is a pathetic Steeler Apologist who originally infested this board 10 Years ago with predictions of Steeler Dominance and Roethlisberger Greatness.
icon_lol.gif

He's a bitter Steeler Fan who is consumed with impotent Patriot Envy ~ and who evidently has nothing better to do. Family? Friends? :oops:
AH fuggn HA!!! I knew it!

He's 6'7" 270! And fell on a guy's from behind with his forearm. As for Ju-Ju, I don't think there was a fan in America (besides in Cincy) who wasn't happy to see that. That was a B.S. suspension.
What sucks more:
1. Your QB is not even close to the greatness of Brady
2. Your QB raped somone
3. The cute girls in Jr High dont want to talk to you
4. Your mummy and daddy dont love you anymore.

I was g disagreeing I was adding to a piece of your comments.

I am not disagreeing with your point as well. I get that the other two were football plays and Gronk was decisively not.

I just am starting to get annoyed by the superlatives of how dangerous Gronks dive was. A concussion is pretty much the worst case if anyone looks at it realistically. Whereas on those high speed football hits anything really is fair game.. from concussion, to broken necks or spinal injuries.

Absolutely not. In the NHL, that would be a match penalty for deliberate intent to injure and lengthy suspension. The point is, the game against Pittsburgh is gonna determine homefield for the playoffs, and Goodell is basically handing it to the Pats by NOT suspending Gronk for as long as he should.

So the only way the Steelers have a chance at beating the Pats is if the Pats best players aren't allowed to play?

And if the Steelers can't be the Pats at home why does it matter if they have homefield advantage or not anyway?

Especially with Shazier out now.

Its so unfair that the Steelers and Patriots will both be missing their star LBs :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back