PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just Imagine if Gronk... Grassy Knoll Super Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
...had broken White's neck. Just ponder the magnitude of that for a few seconds.

How he only got one game for that attack would be baffling, aside from knowing that Goodell is an all-over-the-map incompetent buffoon when it comes to handing out punishments.

And to deny that there is a very real possibility that could've happened by a 6'7" 270 pound man driving his bodyweight into the back of an unsuspecting person's head and neck is just foolish. Remember the Todd Bertuzzi/Steve Moore incident in the NHL. Moore got 3 fractured verterbrae from a punch from behind that didn't even look that dangerous. The difference - Moore was up skating and Bertuzzi was 6'3" 229. White was laying prone and Gronk is 6'7" 270.

I don't think you all realize how lucky Gronk is - not that he only got one game, but that he's not headed for a prison cell. Should've been put down for the year...or at least until after the matchup against the Steelers in two weeks. That would have sufficed.
What if White pulled a gun and shot Gronk.

Think again.
th_coffee.gif

Didn't know he's a steelers fan. I thought only jets fans were this bad.

...had broken White's neck. Just ponder the magnitude of that for a few seconds.

How he only got one game for that attack would be baffling, aside from knowing that Goodell is an all-over-the-map incompetent buffoon when it comes to handing out punishments.

And to deny that there is a very real possibility that could've happened by a 6'7" 270 pound man driving his bodyweight into the back of an unsuspecting person's head and neck is just foolish. Remember the Todd Bertuzzi/Steve Moore incident in the NHL. Moore got 3 fractured verterbrae from a punch from behind that didn't even look that dangerous. The difference - Moore was up skating and Bertuzzi was 6'3" 229. White was laying prone and Gronk is 6'7" 270.

I don't think you all realize how lucky Gronk is - not that he only got one game, but that he's not headed for a prison cell. Should've been put down for the year...or at least until after the matchup against the Steelers in two weeks. That would have sufficed.

Looking at how Gronk fell without much acceleration into a non-moving Buffalo player and how JuJu jumped into Burfict who was moving at high speed towards his direction I would argue that there was a bigger probability of a severe injury in the latter case than the former.

And just to make this not a Steelers/Pats thing the same is true for the hit by the Bengals player on AB. Also considerably more dangerous than Gronk landing on a Buffalo player wrestling style.

Looking at how Gronk fell without much acceleration into a non-moving Buffalo player and how JuJu jumped into Burfict who was moving at high speed towards his direction I would argue that there was a bigger probability of a severe injury in the latter case than the former.
But the later was an offensive player doing his job and blocking a defender while Gronk just decided to hit the dude after the play because he was pissed. Jujus block was a necessary football play, Gronk wasn’t.

Your thread title is another one of those stupid cliffhangers. It should read: What if Gronk broke White's neck? Aside from that, it's a very poor idea for a thread, period. You'd be better off deleting it.

OK but if White hadn't got hurt and jumped right up then no one gets suspended and no one is even talking about the play.

Why is anyone even bothering to respond to this troll who probably has to use a 900 number to talk to women.

More importantly, why is @bags27 rating this POS OP useful. You are a POS also. Change your ****ing diaper and go away.

What if Gronk was still an oversized pinata smashing candy hoarding 10 year old.

Can you say Reform School?

What if White was faking it? What if the refs called PI or holding and threw yellow all those times Gronk was mugged? What if I shut up now :D

Is 1 game enough?

Absolutely not. In the NHL, that would be a match penalty for deliberate intent to injure and lengthy suspension. The point is, the game against Pittsburgh is gonna determine homefield for the playoffs, and Goodell is basically handing it to the Pats by NOT suspending Gronk for as long as he should. Especially with Shazier out now.

Absolutely not. In the NHL, that would be a match penalty for deliberate intent to injure and lengthy suspension. The point is, the game against Pittsburgh is gonna determine homefield for the playoffs, and Goodell is basically handing it to the Pats by NOT suspending Gronk for as long as he should. Especially with Shazier out now.

There was NO deliberate attempt to injure White.

6 years ago you put up a thread proclaiming that Rapistburger was not that far behind Brady as far as QBs go. Then you started tearing into Brady supporters. Now you post this. I guess BigBen is so far behind Brady now you need something else to obsess about.

Obvious troll is obvious.

No trolling! And 6 years later, Ben is still not that far behind Brady. He's close on yards and TD's. Still has a chance to challenge SB titles but Goodell is doing all he can to prevent that from happening.

So you want to apply nhl rules?
Why not discuss what notth Korea would do?

Funny though that you realize the steelers have no prayer of beating the patriots and are rooting for suspensions so you evn have a chance.

No that was the other TE we drafted in 2010

And just to make this not a Steelers/Pats thing the same is true for the hit by the Bengals player on AB. Also considerably more dangerous than Gronk landing on a Buffalo player wrestling style.

He's 6'7" 270! And fell on a guy's from behind with his forearm. As for Ju-Ju, I don't think there was a fan in America (besides in Cincy) who wasn't happy to see that. That was a B.S. suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back