PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman *foot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess your post would be an example of a liberal bringing politics into a topic that politics have nothing to do with...

Astute observation Newton :rolleyes: As if that didn't occur to me when I posted it - you know, despite the fact that I was responding to someone else's comment regarding politics. Now run along and vote for your orange savior

Astute observation Newton :rolleyes: As if that didn't occur to me when I posted it - you know, despite the fact that I was responding to someone else's comment regarding politics. Now run along and vote for your orange savior
You wrote that people who make political comments on topics that aren't political are "whiny, easily intimidated man children," and have now made multiple political comments in a thread about Julian Edelman's foot.

I think it might be smarter for you to run along before you embarrass yourself further.

No need to rush anyone back.

He, TB12 and DA can go shopping for hair products and skin moisturizer all summer for all I care.
If it's 3-4 months than make it 4. He is too important to the offense to risk getting him back out there too early. Hopefully Cyrus Jones can take away punt returns to limit some hits on JE as well.

If it's 3-4 months than make it 4. He is too important to the offense to risk getting him back out there too early. Hopefully Cyrus Jones can take away punt returns to limit some hits on JE as well.

I'm thinking that's the plan going forward. I look forward to seeing what the kid can do. I expect him to immediately compete there as well as for snaps as the nickel corner. Remember that Jones played for Saban, who runs a very similar defense to Belichick. The learning curve shouldn't be all that steep for Jones.

Apparently off topic:

When did having to re-insert a bone screw become just a 'cleanup' procedure?
Ever since Belichick started describing everything short of amputation as "Leg" or "Ankle" on the Injury report? :)

So have people apologized to the OP since he was right after all?

You wrote that people who make political comments on topics that aren't political are "whiny, easily intimidated man children," and have now made multiple political comments in a thread about Julian Edelman's foot.

I think it might be smarter for you to run along before you embarrass yourself further.

Whining: Check
Easily Intimidated: Check
Man child: Check

It'd be more fun if all you creamsicle supporters weren't so transparent :cool:

Time to shut this thread down as it's clearly not heading in the right direction. Again, Kudos to @Christian for the information and for filling us in on something we wouldn't have otherwise known until 4+ days later :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back