PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jules and Thor review Frozen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's that supposed to mean!?!?

I'll have you know.....

It doesn't translate directly into Masshole but it's roughly equivalent to "You have yourself a real nice day"

It doesn't translate directly into Masshole but it's roughly equivalent to "You have yourself a real nice day"
I need some beeyahs after that exchange.

Methinks you are in for a rude awakening at the end of days.
Kinda reminds me of Osama bin laden bragging about the 1,000 virgins awaiting him in paradise.
Not that I'm equating your small-time false pride with that murdering scumbag, but you got a little Pharisee in you bro.
Might wanna pray on that,Jethro.
Your take on Hemingway is very subjective and despite your claims, not a majority opinion among serious literary critics over the past 75+ years.
You are a champion liar and fool. You really have no fear of God. You'll find out too late. Remember when you stand before Christ what you wrote above, and how I tried to warn you about Matthew 12:36 but you thought the Bible was a joke and God was your toy. You'll see.

Lastly, you presuming to correct me on Hemingway has every bit as much validity as me presuming to correct Tom Brady on how to throw a football. Feel free to list your literary credentials; I'll go out on a limb and venture a guess that that's a short list.

Paul’s purpose and intent was not defending himself from insult or worse, but spreading the Gospel of ************ and trying to reach those who did not believe. His greatest criticism was reserved for false teachers. You kind of seem like Paul before the road to Damascus
You kind of seem like someone headed for a very unpleasant experience with the consequences of Matthew 12:36.

The problem is that although you pretend to be holier than thou your enormous ego gets in the way.

What???

A Jesus test?

You think Jesus wants you to flaunt your "prestigious degrees" on a football forum??

Hahaha
Matthew 12:36.

You are a champion liar and fool. .

AncientShinyKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

John 3:16

Using a biblical phrase to justify your ignorance and arrogance is a foolish gesture.
Unless you're asking for a donation.

You are a champion liar and fool. You really have no fear of God. You'll find out too late. Remember when you stand before Christ what you wrote above, and how I tried to warn you about Matthew 12:36 but you thought the Bible was a joke and God was your toy. You'll see.

Lastly, you presuming to correct me on Hemingway has every bit as much validity as me presuming to correct Tom Brady on how to throw a football. Feel free to list your literary credentials; I'll go out on a limb and venture a guess that that's a short list.

I'm a champion!
Listing ones credentials is pointless on a
message board, unless you're gonna reveal your true identity and document said credentials.
Otherwise, it's just more bloviating on your part, something you are quite accomplished at.
But since you asked, I'll give my credentials:
Undergrad degree from yes Harvard, which I accomplished in 2 years. I was 16 when I graduated.
2 advanced degrees from Oxford.

I'm a champion!
Listing ones credentials is pointless on a
message board, unless you're gonna reveal your true identity and document said credentials.
Otherwise, it's just more bloviating on your part, something you are quite accomplished at.
But since you asked, I'll give my credentials:
Undergrad degree from yes Harvard, which I accomplished in 2 years. I was 16 when I graduated.
2 advanced degrees from Oxford.
Sheldon Cooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill