PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Injury News Judon / Bentley on covid list

Rut Roh... Still should beat Jax, right?

Won't matter. Jags are decimated with Covid.

Judon said he was vaccinated so guessing he’ll play anyway.

Judon said he was vaccinated so guessing he’ll play anyway.
I think that combined with being at least six feet away from the person closest to him will do the trick. The virus can only travel just over five feet. IMO, he should go to restaurants more often. He should mask up while he’s walking in and sit as quickly as possible to avoid contamination. The virus will fly right over his head as he’s eating.

I think that combined with being at least six feet away from the person closest to him will do the trick. The virus can only travel just over five feet. IMO, he should go to restaurants more often. He should mask up while he’s walking in and sit as quickly as possible to avoid contamination. The virus will fly right over his head as he’s eating.

A much better strategy, I've found, is to drop the mask for a quick bite when the virus isn't looking. I dined at the 99 in Franklin last night post-game and it worked like a charm. The tricky part, though, is that free popcorn they give you at the bar -- a veritable game of cat and mouse.

Don't ever take a sabbatical again. You keep things lively around here. You and Joker. Hope he's feeling ok.

So per the CDC it’s only 5 days now to quarantine if asymptomatic? Will the league follow?

Kelce never cleared protocols and he was on the list the prior Friday.

A much better strategy, I've found, is to drop the mask for a quick bite when the virus isn't looking. I dined at the 99 in Franklin last night post-game and it worked like a charm. The tricky part, though, is that free popcorn they give you at the bar -- a veritable game of cat and mouse.
You’re playing Chess while the rest of us are playing Checkers. Clearly.

A total win that Bentley is out. Who wants to sit next to Godchaux

They absolutely will.
And if you got your booster zero days in quarantine!

Whatever Scientific...um data the CDC got over the weekend must be outstanding news!

I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the airline **** show over the weekend.

But progress is progress. Let's go NFL get a quorum together and pass this ****. I do not want to watch another game with playoff implications missing teams top players and definitely not their top two QBs who other wise could be playing.

Ugh. Enough already
Weren’t they supposed to stop testing vaccinated players? Or does this mean they weren’t??

Ugh. Enough already
Weren’t they supposed to stop testing vaccinated players? Or does this mean they weren’t??
They stopped testing folks who are asymptomatic. If they have any symptoms they test. But not sure if they have to test negative or just be asymptomatic after testing positive.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back