PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Judon and Gonzalez injury discussion

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Listened to Dr Chao on Sirius XM NFL radio. He thinks Judon could return late in the season obviously depending on where the Pats are at. Gonzalez may also need surgery but could return a lot sooner than that wearing a shoulder harness.

The Pats window is not open yet so I don’t see the point. If the season is lost get the surgeries and come back in 2024 with hopefully a team that has much brighter prospects.

Could be a great opportunity to see guys like K White in the meantime. Just no Bryant please. Even Dak said he was surprised the Pats had him out there 1 on 1 after Gonzalez exited.

Last edited:
I'm in favor of Starting Mac the rest of the way. This Defense Minus Judon and Gonzalez won't be able to help this Team or Offense. Going to be nice picking very early for change. BaconGundy warm up that Draft Forum will start watching the College game even more closer now.

Possibly getting a top 10 pick is worthless if Belichick is the one doing the picking. Need the NEW guy to set up the team for the future.

Gonzalez looks like a special player. Not hard to see he’s got ”it”. The Pats haven’t had many of those lately.

Protect the investment. Don’t see any upside to playing him too soon and risking a chronic problem.

Hopefully Gonzales injury isn’t a lingering long term issue.

Would rather shut Gonzalez down if there is even the remote chance of a prolonged problem. Bring Judon back though if he’s good to go.

Bills picks have been poor on average recently. But when he picks high he’s been pretty good.

Possibly getting a top 10 pick is worthless if Belichick is the one doing the picking. Need the NEW guy to set up the team for the future.
Will probably select the next Cole Strange from West Eastern Alabama State University.
Damn, I have lost it completely. Need to get my **** together.

Schefter reporting Judon on Wednesday will undergo surgery for a torn bicep, said might have a chance to play at the end of the year.

I doubt they’ll be playing any meaningful games by that time so doubtful will see him again.

Judon getting the surgery. That's a smart idea. Dr Chao says 3-4 month timeline which will take him into January minimum.

Back in time for the Pats in the Super Bowl! :D:D:D

Hopefully Gonzo is back relatively soon. I just want him to get more reps and experience. Will also be nice to see what K White can do with the increased workload.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back