PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Uche = Beast

Uche is one dimensional. Point him at a qb and cut him lose. he sucks in coverage and as a run defender.

Jennings needs to move inside next season. He is wretched on the outside right now.

Really like this guy. He’s an explosive athlete gets after the QB. We’ve needed fhis

great value in round 2

Can someone who knows more than me tell me about Jennings? I havent noticed him at all is he any good? do we have something with him or is he a future depth piece
Jennings skill set and speed would have been perfect for 1927.

unfortunately this is 2021

Dude's awesome...just like fellow rookies Uncle Dugg, JaWrong Bentley's slightly younger brother Jennings, and of course those fabulous TEs...

Chess v Checkers...
7132316D-DF27-4618-B51C-1832D4EC6117.png

OL on OL crime PT 2..I honestly can’t tell if that’s an OL, WR or TE. Funny though..

Holy Jesus ... Sheesh lol. Von Miller was excellent yesterday! Wow that is crazy lol.

OL on OL crime PT 2..I honestly can’t tell if that’s an OL, WR or TE. Funny though..

Would not be surprised if Joe Judge ends up back here in NE in that not-too-distant-future like a lot of former NE assistants do.

Can someone who knows more than me tell me about Jennings? I havent noticed him at all is he any good? do we have something with him or is he a future depth piece
Jennings just has to stay healthy, he had what was considered a career ending injury in college but would be a solid Hightower replacement eventually if he was actually healthy. It's a dice roll on his health, but he's talented enough where you risk a 3rd rounder to find out. He played the exact same position at Alabama and led the best team in the nation in sacks and tackles for a loss.

Bentley's okay, but he's basically Brandon Spikes with hopefully better zone coverage instincts against the pass. Uche reminds me of Bruschi in terms of height, weight and athleticism. They don't play him a lot because he has to get stronger and gets dinged up easily, that being said he's as athletic as you want him to be.

Why only 15 snaps VS Dolphins?

plz explain
Not that hard. We play a ton of man. Cover-1, Cover-0 over the last few years. This means that the backers are tasked with covering TEs, RBs, or even receivers operating out of the slot in man without safety help. Often while disguising pre-snap.

Really like Uche, but man, has he found his jock yet after that Tua RPO TD?

That one will be on the film reviews for all to see, I'm sure. Probably while they're taking the hook (line, and sinker) out of Uche's mouth.

Uche is one dimensional. Point him at a qb and cut him lose. he sucks in coverage and as a run defender.

Jennings needs to move inside next season. He is wretched on the outside right now.
I couldn't believe that the Pats kept having Bentley in coverage. Anytime he gets matched up against a running back in coverage that is a loss for the Pats. I would love to see Uche get those snaps with Van Noy kicking inside, he has much better physical tools to cover in space than Bentley does, so I'd rather give him the snaps and let him grow into the role than ply Bentley who isn't going to improve as much in coverage.

He's beginning to have an impact.....they're obviously not comfortable putting him in coverage yet
One flashy play does not make a football player. Wasn't that him taking that inside fake while Tua walked into the end zone?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back