PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McDaniels a head coach... elsewhere... next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda surprised flores is getting some attention as a HC candidate.

The defense isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Also Josh is probably pissed at the whole "we're going to give you more access to stuff" then not having him be part of the draft

Completely agree on Flores I don't get it.:confused:

Also Josh is probably pissed at the whole "we're going to give you more access to stuff" then not having him be part of the draft
Is that what that doped up owner told Josh McDaniels? Or did Bendover Bob tell him that?

Flores got looks last offseason as well.

He strikes me as intelligent, communicative and can lead men. Clearly BB thinks highly of him but as an old coach here used to say, "He still needs a few more pellets and heads over the fireplace."

giphy.gif

So let me get this straight he turns down San Fran Atlanta and Chicago.
But is supoose to jump at Wisconsin or Ohio.
Ill bite on mild interest in Ohio.
Hometown and Mayfield looks like a stud.
Green Bay Aaron Rodgers is a harder sale for me ok historic franchise check but aging media G O A T if he doesnt win a superbowl you are tbought as a failure.
Plus Josh's family loves Boston would they love Wisconsin? Doubtful
As far as I heard a reunion with Denver makes me laugh I know Elway wasnt there when he was tarred and feathered and replaced with Fox.
However as I said before over it.

Rooney Rule.
A better interview than recycling Hue Jackson.

Green Bay Aaron Rodgers is a harder sale for me ok historic franchise check but aging media G O A T if he doesnt win a superbowl you are tbought as a failure.

100% agreed. To the media:

If you lose with Rodgers, it's 100% your fault
If you win with Rodgers, it's 100% because of Rodgers.

And anything less than a Super Bowl will be seen as not good enough (While taking a team like the Browns, etc. to the playoffs would make him beloved)

The NFL is 3/4 through the present season and the rumors have started. Has anyone asked Josh if he started it?

No offense....but hopefully OUT....so many of his plays/schemes are EXTREMELY predictable and almost asinine at time of execution (ie double reverse on 3rd and 1)......I don’t think Flores has even remotely done enough to justify consideration for HC openings this coming year....just don’t see it this coming year.....maybe in future

QUOTE="oldrover, post: 5443068, member: 3318"]NFL Rumors: Josh McDaniels, Brian Flores Expected To Be Head-Coaching Candidates

"Multiple sources say Josh would be interested..."

What the hell, Josh...

...you in or you out? o_O[/QUOTE]

Flores isn’t getting anything unless Pats win SB....you are right

Rooney Rule.
A better interview than recycling Hue Jackson.

Although the (ahem) hue and cry from the fanbases of the teams that brought ol' Hue in for an interview would provide great amusement. Just one scenario but imagine Marv Lewis gets canned and that cheapskate Mike Brown gives Hue the job, because WTH Haslam is paying the guy anyway. Hue could then hire Marv back, while Bungles fans melted down. How about the lolphins fans if Gase gets canned or the Jete when Bowles gets the axe. I'm telling you there's some comic gold still waiting to be pulled from the Jackson mine.

I wonder if Josh is regretting the Colts job after how well Luck is playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye