PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JOSH IS STAYING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is enormous. Not only does it give the Pats a strong chance to win next year, but they will likely be looking to develop aft and develop TB12s successor. Who better to do it than McDaniels, who reportedly was the driving force behind the selection of Jim G.

Not to mention this clearly puts Josh in line to replace BB. The effects of this decision could impact this team for the next decade or more.

Ever since BST started it' really exposed Curran as a fraud.

How this dude with a straight face gonna send out a tweet 10 minutes after schefter confirming McDaniels to stay like we didn' already get the news front the world's most credible nfl reporter.

Aka I take every thing he says with a grain of salt these days.

he is absolutely changed since he got those stupid metrosexual hairplugs

he has sold out, no doubt

nbc now tells him what to say

Josh looks ****ing awful, he's pretty much screwed his future outside of New England who is going to hire this guy after he left like 5 coaches and a franchise waiting for him only to change his mind.

He better pray the Pats give him the HC job or he'll regret this for a long long time, puts his questionable character from Denver back into play.

May I remind you that Jeff Fisher probably still gets consideration during the NFL Coaching Carousel? The law of supply and demand says that as soon as any other team thinks there's a chance of getting him, they'll have another go at it.

dude, the d gave up 7 to tenn and 20 to jax.

minny got scorched for 35 vs philly

do the math

brady could have helped in the 1st half more with 3 dropped ints and poor red zone
work

brady was so great in the second half, it covers for yet again a very disappointing sb start

foles was outstanding and did more with accuracy than i expected

tip the cap and move on and stop acting like brady starting so slow is a good thing

I don't what to tell you man. Brady had to score THREE straight tds coming out of the half... jus got take a 1 point lead.

Tenn and Jacksonville have **** offenses. Great we held them to correct amount of points.

If you'e happy with Sunday's performance and don't demand for them to be better than I dono what to tell you other than we just disagree on expectations

Between the Butler fiasco and this news, this has been possibly the most bizarre 48 hours in franchise history.
I dunno. Maybe it was longer than 48 hours, but that period after losing to the Packers in the SB and Parcells bolting to the Jesters was pretty weird too.

Don't confuse coaching an offense lead by the GOAT to just 'any' offense. Because if take McDaniels and put him in another offense (already happened), and nothing worth writing home about, will come out out of it. Let's just say that Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Cooks, Dola, and the 3 amigos in the backfield, make him look better than he really is. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's staying as an OC, but I would be pretty upset to learn if he turned to be the next HC. Because at the end of the day, beinga good OC does NOT = being a good HC. And he's NOT a good HC.
Belichick struggled his first time too, and Josh never had a qb in Denver

Seen that Bob Kravitz retweeted earlier today that Josh was signed, sealed and delivered as Colts head coach. Lol They sure thought this was a done deal, love it, hate that organization after deflategate BS!

This is enormous. Not only does it give the Pats a strong chance to win next year, but they will likely be looking to develop aft and develop TB12s successor. Who better to do it than McDaniels, who reportedly was the driving force behind the selection of Jim G.

Not to mention this clearly puts Josh in line to replace BB. The effects of this decision could impact this team for the next decade or more.

exactly

not a mcdaniels guy, but i like how he realized this looks like a sell out going there which i never understood. and, it sort of allows a known commodity to help draft and develop the successor while sticking it to the colts.

kraft gets deflategate points here, too

open that checkbook and keep josh and joe judge, and keep scar too

Ha, ha, ha fck the dolts.

Never a dull day in Pats land..

I hope he did it on a napkin :D
This also doesn't bode well for Andrew Luck's health and/or mindset. Maybe we see Luck retire sooner than later. If Luck were looking good, why not get out of here and build a new dynasty?
I'm not a troll for pointing out that Bill isn't at the height of his powers right now.

I hate the Colts, Irsay, Dungy, Polian, etc...

I do have to say, that unless Josh McD is going to be the Pats HC this was strange. His assistants even signed. If he's not our HC, i don't know if he will get one in the NFL after this and the Broncos fiasco

*SA12 is secretly a Josh fan*

Never said it, but I hope hes our next HC once Bill retires. So happy rn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back