PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon Stepping Away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time for figuring it out is over.

Take personal responsibility for yourself and your actions.Poor Josh, lets all feel sorry for him because he needs to work on himself. Maybe the Pats will pay for drug rehab and counseling.

Yeah I agree with everything you are saying? Who is feeling sorry for him? I don't know the guy. All I am saying is that drug addiction is a brutal thing. He obviously can not handle being an NFL player and needs to step away for good and hopefully finds a different path in life.

The Patriots are the ones who made a mistake here by completing mismanaging their WR corps this year. Absolutely brutal mismanagement.

And there it is. Bleacher Report just reported he was facing indefinite suspension for violating his reinstatement terms aka he was doing drugs again. Damn. This guy needs serious help.
I think we need something more than bleacher report aka some dude to confirm this.

Th-tha-that's all folks!

For him personally, I hope he gets the help he needs.

As I have said before, the monster he has been made out to be as a Pothead I find laughable to the point
He’s way more than a “pothead”. He has severe multiple substance abuse problems, by his own admission.

Patriots have so many glaring holes at so many positions it’s hard to imagine filling them all in one offseason.

Pats put themselves in this position...they KNEW Malcolm Mitchell was an injury guy when they drafted him, then they ****ed up the Jordan Matthews situation, and of course they let Amendola go, they redshirted Berrios...all these bad decisions forced them to get a scrap heap five time loser like Gordon....
Mitchell, Matthews, Britt, Decker, Gordon... He threw a bunch of crap at the wall and nothing stuck. Now the offense is a hostage to this position. Just add it to the pile of positions that fall under "help wanted".

I'm on record for being very very wrong
I'm real sorry for him and the fans he couldn't be satisfied.
If he cant make it in New England he can't make it anywhere.
I hope we keep him in play if he can play next season.

Its not about anybody wrong or right.

His axx needs to get out of NE. Im tired of hearing about his problems.

A blunt smoking challenge.
Money on Gordon
As I cry and get the draft guide ready.

I have a feeling we are going to be talking about the Draft much sooner rather than later. I hope BB delegates some of his GM Duties as regards to the Draft because he stinks at it.

The human in me wishes him well and hopes he figures out how to live the rest of his life in peace.

The Pats fan in me wants him to suck it up and play because my fandom is now impacted.

d%#*!@t.

Mitchell, Matthews, Britt, Decker, Gordon... He threw a bunch of crap at the wall and nothing stuck. Now the offense is a hostage to this position. Just add it to the pile of positions that fall under "help wanted".

It really is ridiculous when you list it like that. So many failed projects, goodness.

This makes Mcdnaiels look bad
If he leaves after this year could be a reason why the offense will be stagnant.
If we win the Superbowl with this offense then Josh deserves to be a head coach without question.

Yeah, a kilo of Thai stick or Apapolco Gold.

Sorry but that's an immature POS move as expected.

Why pretend and let everybody else put in time and effort with him?

All the empathy of a stone wall.
There's a life in the balance but hey, "Screw him for what he did to my football team"
smdh

That should be about it for us this season. This group has proven that they are mentally soft and can’t overcome adversity. The 2014 team overcame a ton of adversity but this year we just haven’t seen it. There’s been many opportunities

Loss vs Titans
Loss vs fish
Loss vs Pitt
Now the Gordon departure.

Won’t be suprised if we get bounced in the wild card round. Can’t even be for sure that we will beat buffalo and NYJ.

Just finished reading page three of this thread. Before I read anymore, I'd like to say to all the "Patriots fans" who are mocking Gordon for his struggles with addiction and/or mocking the Patriots for having given him a chance ....

GFY

I have a feeling we are to be talking about the Draft much sooner rather than later. I hope BB delegates some of his GM Duties as regards to the Draft because he stinks at it.

Part of me wonders if constantly going deep into the post season hurts our preparation for the draft. Other teams have almost a month head start...I know Bill has talked about that before

I have a feeling we are to be talking about the Draft much sooner rather than later. I hope BB delegates some of his GM Duties as regards to the Draft because he stinks at it.
Who ever found JC Jackson needs to be promoted and given more power besides him and Juwhan Bentley the team looks old and fading.

He’s way more than a “pothead”. He has severe multiple substance abuse problems, by his own admission.

As was discussed when we signed him, everything he has failed a test for since college is weed and his DUI here in Raleigh.

There is no evidence that has been shared by anyone to date that he has failed a test for anything other that booze and weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes