PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon Stepping Away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug addiction is a terrible thing. I hope he can figure it out someday.

The time for figuring it out is over.

Take personal responsibility for yourself and your actions.Poor Josh, lets all feel sorry for him because he needs to work on himself. Maybe the Pats will pay for drug rehab and counseling.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
The #Patriots knew this was coming and it affected them on the field: They used WR Cordarrelle Patterson over Gordon on the last play Sunday. For the price of a 5th rounder (with a 7th coming back), NE received 40 catches, 720 yards and 3 TDs in 11 games from Gordon.

Th-tha-that's all folks!

For him personally, I hope he gets the help he needs.

As I have said before, the monster he has been made out to be as a Pothead I find laughable to the point I wonder if I have fallen into a wormhole and come out in some nightmare reality of 1950s America, but thems is the rules of his employer, so he should abide by them.

NFL will "catch-up" someday when they realize the product on the field is better when better players play and that making business decisions based on the moral cartography of someone in Norman OK, Overland Park KS or Asheboro NC simply makes little business sense.

In about three or four games, Gronk will announce something very similar... :(
Total rebuild next offseason.
I for one welcome the Nick Foles led Patriots throwing to Devanta Parker and a bunch of rooks.
Lmao but really crying.

Some of you are really upset at Gordon when you should be upset at the team for letting the position get to a point where they had to roll the dice on him.

This team didn't have a shot this year with him anyway. Too many massive, glaring holes. The type of holes that do you in when the postseason comes around.

Does this mean that we won’t see Patterson and Gordon race?

Once again we find ourselves in a predicament. We don't have a WR1 and it's back to Edelman and his continuous drops.

Letting Amendola to walk was a huge mistake now once again.

Edelman's catch rate and TDs are exceeding what he did in 2016 ... in spite of the "continuous drops".

I really wish folks would check the stats at least once in awhile before making judgments.

What don't the Patriots NEED in Offseason 2019??:confused::rolleyes:

well.........that pretty much sums up the personnel decisions for the 2018 season

There's not enough "this" for this post. That's the 2018 season in a nutshell.

What a shame. I bet a vendor I work with a coffee that he wouldn't make it. His track record is massive. I was so hoping to pay that debt.

So where are all those people who told me that my concern of the risk of relying on him
and having him flake at the most critical time was stupid.
Sure wish I was wrong but this is exactly what I expected.

Look, let’s call this what it is. Another bad pickup by Bill the GM. Worst part of it all? Brady appears to not only have lost the magic on the field, but off the field as well. Brady can no longer make miracles happen in that locker room.

(Just a small preview of headlines to look forward to over the next few days.)

Seriously though, this team cannot avoid the ****ing drama late in the season. It’s always something. No wonder so many of us are so damn paranoid all the time.

Maybe he is just leaving because Mass just made weed legal?

This team won't win a Super Bowl being a ground and pound team. I still think to have any chance, Brady has to win it for us. So either gronk has to be gronk or someone has to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3